24 February 2010
Agenda and reports for the Devon Building Control Partnership Committee to be held on Wednesday, 24 February 2010
Contact Officer: Andrew McKenzie
Telephone No. 01626 361101
16 February 2010
Devon Building Control Partnership Committee
You are invited to a meeting of the Partnership Committee which will take place on Wednesday, 24 February 2010 in the Dining Room, Old Forde House, Newton Abbot at 10.30 a.m.
Please note venue
Service Lead - Legal and Democratic Services
(1) The Members of the Devon Building Partnership Committee as named below:
Teignbridge District Council
Councillors Haines (Chairman) and Milton
South Hams District Council
Councillors Bastone (Vice Chairman) and Rowe
West Devon Borough Council
Councillors Moyse and Pearce
(2) Representatives of the Press - less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the Agenda.
Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council's website 5 working days prior to the meeting. If you would like to receive an email which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings, please email email@example.com
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Reports in Part II of this agenda which contain exempt information are confidential
Public Access Statement
• If you need this agenda in another language, print size or colour, Braille, BSL, as an e-mail attachment, MP3 File or disk, please telephone 01626 215818 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council's website http://www.teignbridge.gov.uk/index.cfm?articleid=1016 5 working days prior to the meeting. If you would like to receive an e-mail which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings, please e-mail email@example.com
• Reports in Part I of this agenda are for public information. Any reports in Part II are exempt from publication due to the information included, under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
A G E N D A
(Open to the Public)
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Agreement of the minutes of the meeting held on 22 October 2009
Minutes of the meeting held on 22 October 2009 [31kb]
3. Agreement of the Agenda between Parts I and II.
4. Matters of urgency/matters of report especially brought forward with the permission of the Chairman.
5. Declarations of Interest.
6. Approval of 2010 - 2011 Partnership Budget.
Item 6 - Rep - DBCp Committee report Budget February 2010 [32kb]
7. Financial Monitoring.
Item 7 - Rep - DBCp Committee report monitoring February 2010 [33kb]
8. Action Plan for 2010 - 2011.
Item 8 - Rep - DBCp Action plan February 2010 [420kb]
9. Dates for Future Meetings
Items which may be taken in the absence of the Public and Press on grounds that Exempt Information may be disclosed.