19 September 2005
Agenda and reports of the Licensing Act 2003 Sub Committee 2 meeting held on Monday, 19 September 2005
Telephone No: 01626 361101
Contact Officer: Trish Corns - Ext 5112
9 September 2005
LICENSING ACT 2003 SUB COMMITTEE 2
Your are invited to a meeting of the above Sub Committee which will take place on MONDAY, 19 SEPTEMBER 2005 in the Council Chamber, Council Offices, Forde House, Newton Abbot at 2.00 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE START TIME
[The hearings begin at 2.00 p.m. but applicants are asked to attend at the time suggested by the Licensing Officer in the Notice of Hearings].
Head of Legal and Administrative Services
The Members of the Sub Committee as named below:
Councillors Holl (Chairman), Bromell (Council Appointment) and Maddicott (for Mugford)
FOR INFORMATION to:
(1) All other Members of the Council - less reports
(2) Representatives of the Press - less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the Agenda.
AG E N D A
(Open to the Public)
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Confirmation of minutes of the meeting.
3. Agreement of the Agenda between Parts I and II.
4. Declarations of Interest.
5. To consider the attached applications in respect of:
- The Hole in the Wall, Dawlish.
6. To approve any application on which agreement has been reached following negotiation.
- Dawlish Sands Holiday Park, Dawlish Warren.