Physique Fitness Suite
A 78 station air-conditioned gym
Members aged 14 - 16 who have a youth membership can use the gym between the hours of
- 5pm - 6pm on weekdays
- 8.30am to 5.00pm on Saturdays
- Sundays 8.30am - 9.00pm.
All other members have access to the gym between
- 7am and 10pm weekdays
- 8.30am to 5.00pm on Saturday
- 8.30am - 9.00pm Sunday.
The Physique Fitness Suite consists of:
- A fully Air Conditioned Fitness Suite (Aerobic Training).
- 52 CV machines.
- Resistance Equipment (muscle tone and development).
- 25 resistance machines.
- A soft matted area is also available for flexibility and core & torso work.
Free weights area:
- 1kg to 30kg range of dumbbell free weights.
- 2kg to 4 kg Body Bars
- 1 x Jones machine
- Range of Resistance bands
- 4kg and 8kg kettle bells
- Bosu Ball
- 3 Medicine Balls 5kg 8kg and 10kg (with handles)
- Gym Balls
Specialist equipment (Inclusive Fitness Initiative I.F.I. area) includes:
- 1 x Powersport Omni
- 2 x Concept Dyno machines
- 1 x Scifit Pro Two
- 1 x Schwinn windjammer
- 2 x Versaclimber
The specialist equipment can be used by disabled customers as well as able bodied customers alike. Qualified instructors will be on hand to offer advice and assistance.
- Personal Training.
- Personal Programming.
- Fitness assessments.
We can provide individual sessions for a wide range of customers from Exercise on Referral Schemes, Cardiac Phase 4 to working closely with the Education Dept.
Using a varied selection of equipment such as free weights, gym balls, body bars,resistance bands and medicine balls etc we will give you the opportunity to get involved with creating a varied programme of monthly challenges to suite you.
All in all our instructors are here for YOU. We want your workout to be memorable for all the right reasons. We are here to support, encourage and ultimately ensure you meet your aims and objectives.