22 October 2009
Agenda and reports for the Devon Building Control Partnership Committee to be held on Thursday, 22 October 2009
TQ9 5NE Contact Officer: Mr Darryl White
Telephone: 01803 861247 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
13 October 2009
Devon Building Control Partnership Committee
You are invited to a meeting of the Partnership Committee which will take place on Thursday, 22 October 2009 in the Dining Room, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes at 10.30 am.
PLEASE NOTE VENUE
Member Support Services Manager
(1) The Members of the Devon Building Partnership Committee as named below:
Teignbridge District Council
Councillors Haines (Chairman) and Milton
South Hams District Council
Councillors Bastone (Vice Chairman) and Rowe
West Devon Borough Council
Councillors Moyse and Pearce
(2) Representatives of the Press - less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the Agenda.
Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council's website 5 working days prior to the meeting. If you would like to receive an email which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings, please email email@example.com
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Reports in Part II of this agenda which contain exempt information are confidential
Public Access Statement
• If you need this agenda in another language, print size or colour, Braille, BSL, as an e-mail attachment, MP3 File or disk, please telephone 01626 215818 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council's website http:www.southhams.gov.uk five working days prior to the meeting. If you would like to receive an e-mail which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings, please e-mail email@example.com
• Reports in Part I of this agenda are for public information. Any reports in Part II are exempt from publication due to the information included, under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
A G E N D A
(Open to the Public)
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Agreement of the minutes of the meeting held on 14 July 2009.
Item 2 - Minutes 14 July 2009 [35kb]
3. Agreement of the Agenda between Parts I and II.
4. Matters of urgency/matters of report especially brought forward with the permission of the Chairman.
5. Declarations of Interest.
6. Half Year Business Report.
Item 6 - Rep Half Year Business Report [69kb]
9. Dates for Future Meetings.
10. Any Other Business.
Items which may be taken in the absence of the Public and Press on grounds that Exempt Information may be disclosed.
7. Half Year Financial Report.
8. Item Brought forward by the Chairman - Update by the Accountants on the Partnership's financial position