Leisure, Tourism and Culture
Information on your local leisure facilities include:
- Various forms of health initiatives that are operating throughout the District, in addition to contacts for sports clubs and club development etc.
- Alternatively, if you wish to find out about Country Parks and Nature Reserves that you can visit, Guided walks and events or other services such as Grounds Maintenance, cemeteries or allotments, then please visit these pages for further information.
If you're visiting the area, have a look at our tourism website, which gives you details of local accommodation and events.
- Leisure centres and sports facilities
Fitness and well being
- Local Clubs, Sports Clubs & Groups
- Sports Development
- Health and Fitness Initiatives and Partnerships
- Parks and Open Spaces
- Food & Drink Devon - 'Love the Flavour'
- Tourism Marketing for Local Businesses
- South Devon Events
- Teignbridge Information Centres
Arts and Entertainment
- Arts Participants Database
- Community Art and Design Policy Guidance
- Teignbridge Play Network (Tepee)
- Planning an Event?
- Beaches and Resorts
- Museums and Heritage
Customer Feedback - Tell Us What you Think
- Customer Forum (C.H.A.T.S)
- Leisure & Sports Centres: You Said, We Did
- Manager's Surgery
- Administration and Performance
- What's on
- Contact Leisure
Consultation - Draft Active Leisure Strategy 2011 - 2016
Teignbridge District Council is keen to help residents and visitors to become more active and to increase their levels of health and wellbeing.
- Event Organiser Information