Leisure, Tourism and Culture
- Various forms of health initiatives that are operating throughout the District, in addition to contacts for sports clubs and club development etc.
- Alternatively, if you wish to find out about Country Parks and Nature Reserves that you can visit, Guided walks and events or other services such as Grounds Maintenance, cemeteries or allotments, then please visit these pages for further information.
If you're visiting the area, have a look at our tourism website, which gives you details of local accommodation and events.
- Leisure Centres and Sports Facilities
Fitness and well being
- Local Clubs, Sports Clubs & Groups
- Sports Development
- Health and Fitness Initiatives and Partnerships
- Parks and Open Spaces
- Teignbridge Information Centres
- South Devon Events
- Towns in Teignbridge
- Tourism Marketing for Local Businesses
- Beaches and Resorts
Museums and Heritage
Teignbridge has lots of history and heritage to learn about and the various museums in the region offer something for everyone.
Customer Feedback - Tell Us What you Think
We hope that you enjoy using our leisure facilities. If you have any comments find out exactly how you can get in touch
- What's on
- Event Organiser Information
Consultation - Draft Active Leisure Strategy 2011 - 2016
Teignbridge District Council is keen to help residents and visitors to become more active and to increase their levels of health and wellbeing.
- Contact Leisure