A fresh look at Diversity to gain a greater understanding of what this means in practice.
If you are registered, training is available via our e-learning site, or for more information view the related content. There are a large number of courses available in the Diversity section of the Workplace Legislation category.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission provides advice and guidance on rights, responsibilities and good practice. Acas provide a free online e-learning course entitled Equality & Diversity.
Should you still require further training and information you can request a place on a 1/2 day workshop by clicking the waiting list link. A course will only be arranged once there are sufficient numbers as training is predominantly e-learning.
- Click on the date required to email us with a booking request.
- Course details for more information and maps are available as downloads.
- Click waiting list link to be advised of new dates if no suitable one is available.
- Complete the appropriate booking form and submit.
- L & D will e-mail an Outlook calendar appointment to confirm your place.
- Any queries contact Learning & Development on email@example.com