Planning and Building Control
The Planning Department is responsible for dealing with all planning matters within Teignbridge
with the exception of:
- Sites within Dartmoor National Park which has its own planning authority.
- Minerals, Waste and applications for development by Devon County Council all of which are dealt with by Devon County Council
Notice of Public Meeting
- Pre-Planning Application Discussion Forum - Teignbridge Local Plan Allocation SWE1 - notice of meeting [89kb]
- Pre Planning Application Discussion Forum Teignbridge Local Plan Allocation SWE1 - Presentation [1Mb]
Planning Applications and Appeals
- View and comment on Planning Applications and Appeals
- Do I need Planning Permission to ....?
- Pre-application planning advice
- Applying for planning permission
- Design and Heritage
- Future Planning
Enforcement and Monitoring
- Making an Enforcement Complaint
- Planning Enforcement Policy and Procedure
- What is an Enforcement Notice
- View Enforcement Notices
- Contact Planning
The Devon Building Control Partnership brings together the Building Control departments of South Hams District Council, Teignbridge District Council & West Devon Borough Council, into one dedicated team partnership, sharing resources and expertise to provide a modern, flexible Building Control Service
Regeneration projects arising from Parish and town plans are implemented by a variety of different groups and organisations.