Meet the team
Contact us with all your press queries, photo or film requests, and advice on all multimedia and communication-related issues.
The Media and Communications team is responsible for ensuring healthy two-way communication is a central part of all services and business activity.
In addition to managing a busy press office, the team provide professional advice in a range of different areas including:
- Providing advice and support across the council on media public relations and general communication issues
- Identifying new communication opportunities and risks, providing advice and taking action as appropriate
- Improving the standard of general communication, observing plain English and corporate branding principles
- Managing the Council website and other online channels like Facebook and Twitter.
- Managing corporate publications including the residents' magazine Teignbridge Connect.
- Providing emergency response communications support as appropriate
The team's press office service can deal with up to a dozen queries a day from a range of media including TV, radio and press. In addition, a busy proactive publicity calendar ensures there is a range of current news to help customers stay informed on all the latest service changes and improvements.
The team consists of:
Emma Pearcy - Communications Officer
Tony Bartlett - Multimedia Officer
Jo Barron - Webmaster
For queries please Contact the Media and Communications Team