16 October 2007
Agenda and reports for the Overview & Scrutiny Committee meeting to be held on Tuesday 16 October 2007
Newton Abbot Contact Officer: Karen Eales
Telephone No: 01626 215159 E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
5 October 2007
OVERVIEW & SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
You are invited to a meeting of the above Committee which will take place on TUESDAY, 16 OCTOBER 2007 in the Council Chamber, Forde House, Newton Abbot at 10.00 am.
A G E N D A
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Public questions (if any).
3. Minutes of meeting of the Committee held on 18 September 2007.
4. Agreement of the agenda between Parts I and II.
5. Declarations of interest.
6. - Matters of urgency/matters of report especially brought forward with the permission of the Chairman.
7. Executive Forward Plan - to note the contents of Forward Plan and to raise any items for inclusion on the Committee's Work Programme. Item 7 - Exec Forward Plan [50kb]
8. Work Programme 2006-2007 - to consider the Committee's work programme and suggest additional items for inclusion. Item 8 - Annual Work Plan2007-2008 [19kb]
9. Broadmeadow - Verbal update to be provided by the Leader.
10. To consider if there are any policy issues arising from Executive and Portfolio holder decisions which require further scrutiny (the minutes of the Executive meeting held on 1 October 2007 and circulated separately).
The Members of the Overview & Scrutiny Committee as named below:
Barker (Chairman) Falcão Mugford
Cox (Deputy Chairman) Hockin Nutley
Austen Hocking Parker
Bromell Holmes Parkes
Bunday Jeffery Price
Christophers Jenkins Prowse
Clarence Klinkenberg Purser
Clemens Lambert Russell
Colclough Leeper Smith
Cook Lewis Walters
Cross Lonsdale Weekes
Elliott Maddicott Williams
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Reports in Part II of this agenda which contain Exempt Information are Confidential
THERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC TO SPEAK AT THIS MEETING. PLEASE CONTACT THE COMMITTEE SECTION
BY 12 NOON ON FRIDAY, 12 OCTOBER 2007
This agenda is distributed FOR INFORMATION - less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the Agenda to:
(1) Representatives of the Press
(2) Requesting Town and Parish Councils