Cookies information

We use cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about the cookies we use.

Housing Benefit Overpayment Arrangements

If you have been sent an invoice and you cannot pay the amount you owe in full you can request a payment arrangement.

You can complete this form if:

  • You have received an invoice and are unable to pay in full
  • You have received a letter or have been advised by us to complete this this form

To consider an arrangement you will need to ensure that you provide accurate and true information.

You may be asked to provide evidence to support your application. If we need more information, we will contact you.

Start the journey


More info about the journey

You will need your:

  • National Insurance number
  • income information
  • bank balance/savings information
  • details of your expenditure

When this content has been updated

Last updated 10 February 2023