If you receive housing benefit we will regularly contact you to do a review of your circumstances. This is to ensure our records are correct and you are getting what you are entitled to.
If we have contacted you to request a review use the start button below to confirm your current situation, you will have 14 days to complete this. Please answer all relevant questions and send supporting documentation as mentioned. Please don't delay, as you risk having your benefit payments suspended if you don't provide information to us.
Start the journey
More info about the journey
You will need to have the following information:
- your housing benefit claim number (shown on your letter)
- name, date of birth, national insurance number
- address and postcode
- details of earnings, including how much tax, national insurance and pension contributions are paid
- details of non earned income and benefits
- details of childcare costs
- detail of all savings, investments, bank and building society accounts
- if you live in rented accommodation, how much rent is charged, and your landlords name and address
We will look at the information you provide and will contact you again should we need.