Budgets, Spending and Performance
Information about council finances, budgets and spending
Council Payments Under Transparency Arrangements 2016-2017
- Council Payments Under Transparency Arrangements 2015-2016
- Council Payments Under Transparency Arrangements 2014-2015
- Council Payments Under Transparency Arrangements 2013-2014
Approved Fees & Charges
The Council sets charges for a range of services. Charges are normally set annually, approved as part of the budget process, and can be viewed here.
Management staff and salaries
Teignbridge's corporate leadership team (CLT) comprises the Chief Executive and Business Leads. Find out who's who, more about the extended management team and the salaries of CLT members here.
- Council Plan 2011 - 2015
Statement of Accounts
The Council's full, draft and/or audited statement of accounts for the financial year are available here.
Councillors' allowances and expenses
Total payments made to individual Councillors for previous Financial Years.
Audit and Anti Fraud
- About Internal Audit
- Anti Fraud, Theft and Corruption Strategy
- National Fraud Initiative (NFI)
- Whistleblowing Policy
Financial Plan 2016/17 - Efficiency Plan 2016/17 to 2018/19
Sets out how the Council will use its finances over the next three years to ensure it can meet its obligations set out in the ten year strategy.
Teignbridge is a member of the national local government pension scheme. Check here for frequently asked questions and answers about the scheme.
- Contact Financial Services
- Building Control
- Community Interaction at Teignbridge
- Customer Services at Teignbridge
- Economic Regeneration at Teignbridge