Cookies information

We use cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about the cookies we use.

Billing systems

Due to the annual billing process our Council Tax, Benefits and Business Rates systems are currently unavailable until Monday 4 March. We are sorry for any inconvenience.   

Reporting a change

How to report a change if you move in or out of a non-domestic property or you own a property that is occupied or vacant.

  • if you move into or move out of a business rated property
  • the nature of your business has changed
  • you own a property that has become occupied or is now empty
  • or is being structurally altered

Contact us straight away, so that we can make sure your business rates are charged correctly.

Please contact us with any changes by email at or telephone 01626 215 000.

We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected by adhering to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). More detail is available on how we collect and use information, you can also view our privacy policy.


When this content has been updated

Last updated 22 December 2020