When this content has been published
Published on 5 August 2015
13 August 2015
You are invited to a meeting of the Partnership Committee which will take place on Thursday, 13 August in the Council Chamber, Forde House, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4XX at 10.30 a.m.
Democratic Services Manager
1) The Members of the Devon Building Partnership Committee as named below:
Teignbridge District Council
Councillors Clemens and Smith
South Hams District Council
Councillors Bastone and Hicks
West Devon Borough Council
Councillors Kimber and Pearce
(2) Representatives of the Press - less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the Agenda.
Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council's website 5 working days prior to the meeting. If you would like to receive an email which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Local Government Act 1972 (Section 100 and Schedule 12A)
Reports in Part II of this agenda which contain exempt information are confidential
Public Access Statement
• If you need this agenda in another language, print size or colour, Braille, BSL, as an e-mail attachment, MP3 File or disk, please telephone 01626 215818 or e-mail email@example.com
• Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council's website http://www.teignbridge.gov.uk/agendas 5 working days prior to the meeting. If you would like to receive an e-mail which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Reports in Part I of this agenda are for public information. Any reports in Part II are exempt from publication due to the information included, under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
A G E N D A
(Open to the Public)
1. Election of Chairman and Vice Chairman
2. Apologies for Absence
3. Agreement of the minutes of the meeting held on 19 March 2015
4. Agreement of the Agenda between Parts I and II.
5. Matters of urgency/matters of report especially brought forward with the permission of the Chairman.
6. Declarations of Interest.
7. Annual General Meeting Report - to highlight the business activity of the Partnership for the 12 months ending 31 March 2015
8. Operational Report - to monitor the performance, service delivery, development and action plans of the Partnership and agree the Partnership's Business Plan
Items which may be taken in the absence of the Public and Press on grounds that Exempt Information may be disclosed.
9. The Committee is recommended to approve the following resolution:
"That under Section 100(A)(4) of the Local Government Act 1972 the Press and public be excluded from the meeting for the following item(s) of business on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraph 3 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Act"
10. Financial Monitoring - to provide an update on the financial performance of the Devon Building Control Partnership