When this content has been published
Published on 18 December 2015
5 January 2016
You are invited to a meeting of the Executive which will take place on Tuesday, 5 January 2016 at 10.00 a.m. in the Council Chamber, Forde House, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4XX.
Democratic Services Manager
(1) The Members of the Executive (subject to confirmation of Executive Members by the Leader):
Cllr Jeremy Christophers (Leader) - Strategic Direction
Cllr George Gribble (Deputy Leader) - Recreation & Leisure
Cllr Stuart Barker - Corporate Resources
Cllr Humphrey Clemens - Planning & Housing
Cllr John Goodey - Community Neighbourhoods
Cllr Doug Hellier Laing - Economy, Skills & Tourism
Cllr Kevin Lake - Environment Services
Cllr Sylvia Russell - Health & Wellbeing
A link to the agenda on the Council's website is emailed FOR INFORMATION (less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the agenda), to:
(1) All other Members of the Council
(2) Representatives of the Press
(3) Requesting Town and Parish Councils.
Public Access Statement
• There is an opportunity for Members of the public to ask questions at this meeting. Please submit your questions to email@example.com by 12 Noon on Wednesday, 23 December 2015 at the very latest.
• If you would like this information in another format, please telephone 01626 361101 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council's website www.teignbridge.gov.uk/agendas 5 working days prior to the meeting. If you would like to receive an e-mail which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings, please email email@example.com
• Reports in Parts I and III of this agenda are for public information. Any reports in Part II are exempt from publication due to the information included, under the provisions of the Local Government Act 1972.
A G E N D A
1. Apologies for absence
2. Minutes of the meeting held on the 8 December 2015 (previously circulated).
3. Agreement of the Agenda between Parts I and II
4. Matters of urgency/matters of report especially brought forward with the permission of the Chairman
5. Declarations of Interest
6. To note action taken under delegated powers as set out in Part III of the agenda.
7. Public Questions (if any)
8. Notice of Motion under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(l) (if any)
Recommendations to Council
9. Initial Financial Plan Proposals 2016/17 to 2018/19 -to consider the initial financial plan proposals 2016/17 to 2018/19 to be published for comments over the next six weeks
- Item 9 - Initial Budget Report
- Item 9 - Initial Budget app 1 timetable
- Item 9 - Initial Budget app 2 council tax base
- Item 9 - Initial Budget app 3 CT calculator
- Item 9 - Initial Budget app 4 revenue summary
- Item 9 - Initial Budget app 5 fees and charges
- Item 9 - Initial Budget app 6 capital
10. Review of Customer Payment Methods - to seek approval to renew the Post Office contract to process cash and cheque payments and cease taking cash and cheques in person at Forde House and Forde House Road offices
11. Housing Enforcement Policy - to advise Members of the changes to the existing housing enforcement policy, changes to legislation in relation to the private rented sector and approve the appropriate levy of fines
- Item 11 - Rep Housing Enforcement Policy
- Item 11 - App 1 Draft Enforcement Policy
- Item 11 - App 2 Statement of Principles Smoke Alarms and CO
12. Executive Forward Plan - to note the Executive Forward Plan
Items which may be taken in the absence of the Public and Press on the grounds that Exempt Information may be disclosed.
(FOR INFORMATION ONLY)