When this content has been published
Published on 23 March 2016
4 April 2016
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a Meeting of the Council at which your attendance is requested, will be held in the COUNCIL CHAMBER, FORDE HOUSE, BRUNEL ROAD, NEWTON ABBOT, TQ12 4XX on MONDAY, 4 APRIL 2016 at 10.00 a.m. to transact the business specified in the Agenda as set out.
Note: a training session for Members on the use of the new AV equipment in the Chamber will commence at 9.30 a.m.
If Councillors have any questions relating to predetermination or interests in items on this Agenda, please contact the Monitoring Officer in advance of the meeting.
To: The Chairman and Members of Teignbridge District Council.
A G E N D A
(Open to the Public)
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. To approve as a correct record and sign the minutes of the Council meeting held on 23 February 2016
3. Chairman's Announcements.
4. Declarations of Interest.
5. Public Questions Session under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(j) (if any) to be submitted no later than Noon on Thursday, 31 March 2016.
6. Councillor Questions under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(k) (if any) to be submitted by Tuesday, 29 March 2016.
7. Notices of Motion under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(l) (if any) had to be submitted by Monday, 21 March 2016.
8. Peer Challenge - to receive a verbal update on the recent Local Government Association's Peer Challenge event.
9. Council 10 Year Strategy - to consider the 10 Year Strategy for the Council including the amendments made by the Overview & Scrutiny Committee and Executive, and adopt the final version
- item 9 Rep 10 Year Strategy
- item 9 App A Council Strategy Amendments
- item 9 App B Draft Teignbridge Council 10 Year Strategy
10. The Chairman will announce:
"That the Common Seal of the Council be affixed to any document or documents necessary to give effect to the resolutions passed by the Council at this meeting."
Items which may be taken in the absence of the Public and Press on grounds that Exempt Information may be disclosed.
Minutes of Meeting