When this content has been published
Published on 24 February 2017
6 March 2017
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a Meeting of the Council at which your attendance is requested, will be held in the COUNCIL CHAMBER, FORDE HOUSE, BRUNEL ROAD, NEWTON ABBOT, TQ12 4XX on MONDAY, 6 MARCH 2017 at 9.30 a.m. in the Council Chamber to transact business specified in the Agenda as set out.
If Councillors have any questions relating to predetermination or interests in items on this Agenda, please contact the Monitoring Officer in advance of the meeting.
To: The Chairman and Members of Teignbridge District Council.
A G E N D A
(Open to the Public)
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. To approve as a correct record and sign the minutes of the Council meeting held on 21 February 2017 - to follow.
3. Chairman's Announcements.
4. Declarations of Interest.
5. Public Questions Session under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(j) (if any) to be submitted no later than Noon on Thursday, 2 March 2017.
6. Councillor Questions under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(k) (if any) to be submitted by Tuesday, 28 February 2017
7. Notices of Motion under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(l) (if any) had to be submitted by 22 February 2017
8. Presentation by the Local Enterprise Partnership
9. Devolution - to receive an update following the in-principle decision to progress negotiations for a devolution deal and the establishment of a Combined Authority.
10. Annual Pay Policy - to consider the Annual Pay Policy Statement which must be approved by 31 March 2017 in accordance with the Localism Act 2011.
Items which may be taken in the absence of the Public and Press on grounds that Exempt Information may be disclosed.
11. The Council is recommended to approve the following resolution:
That under Section 100(A)(4) of the Local Government Act 1972 the Press and public be excluded from the meeting for the following item(s) of business on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraphs 8 and 9 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Act".
12. Land purchase in Newton Abbot
13. The Chairman will announce:
"That the Common Seal of the Council be affixed to any document or documents necessary to give effect to the resolutions passed by the Council at this meeting."