When this content has been published
Published on 15 September 2017
25 September 2017
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a Meeting of the Council at which your attendance is requested, will be held in the COUNCIL CHAMBER, FORDE HOUSE, BRUNEL ROAD, NEWTON ABBOT, TQ12 4XX on Monday, 25th September, 2017 at 2.15 pm in the Council Chamber to transact business specified in the Agenda as set out.
Head of Paid Services
If Councillors have any questions relating to predetermination or interests in items on this Agenda, please contact the Monitoring Officer in advance of the meeting
To: The Chairman and Members of Teignbridge District Council
A G E N D A
(Open to the Public)
3. Chairman's Announcements
4. Declarations of interest
5. Public questions session under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(j) (if any)
6. Councillor questions under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(k) (if any)
7. Notices of motion under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(l) (if any)
8. 2016/17 Statement of Accounts including the Annual Governance Statement and Treasury Management Results - to bring the Statement of Accounts 2016/17, letter of representation for approval, to bring the treasury management results 2016/17 to Members attention and for Council to note the Audit Findings Report and approve the actions arising from external auditors Grant Thornton
9. Coastal Byelaws - To inform members of the process to update existing Coastal Byelaws and seek approval for the Council’s Coastal Officer and Solicitor to undertake formal consultation and forward a recommendation to the Secretary of State.
10. Strata - Request for Funding
11. Newton Abbot - Market Walk - To consider the recommendations to refurbish Market Walk shopping centre
Part II (Private)
Items which may be taken in the absence of the Public and Press on the grounds that Exempt information may be disclosed.
12. Exclusion of the Press and Public - That under Section 100(A)(4) of the Local Government Act 1972 the Press and Public be excluded from the meeting for the following item(s) of business on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraph 3 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Act.
13. Newton Abbot - Market Walk
14. Land Purchase and Works
15. The Chairman will announce:
“That the Common Seal of the Council be affixed to any document or documents necessary to give effect to the resolutions passed by the Council at this meeting.”
Minutes of meeting