When this content has been published
Published on 13 January 2017
23 January 2017
You are invited to a meeting of the above Committee which will take place on Monday,
23 January 2017 at 10.00 a.m. in the Council Chamber, Forde House Offices, Brunel Road, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4XX.
Democratic Services Manager
(1) The Members of the Regulatory and Appeals Committee as named below:
Dennis (Chairman), Austen, Cook, Hockin and 1 vacancy
Councillors Connett, Haines, Jones, Prowse and Walters
A link to the agenda on the Council's website is emailed FOR INFORMATION (less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the agenda), to:
(1) All other Members of the Council
(2) Representatives of the Press
(3) Requesting Town and Parish Councils
Local Government Act 1972 (Section 100 and Schedule 12A) - Reports in Part II of this agenda which contain exempt information are confidential.
Public Access Statement
• If you need this agenda in another language, print size or colour, Braille, BSL, as an e-mail attachment, MP3 File or disk, please telephone 01626 361101 or e-mail email@example.com
• Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council's website http://www.teignbridge.gov.uk/agendas 5 working days prior to the meeting. If you would like to receive an e-mail which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Reports in Parts I and III of this agenda are for public information. Any reports in Part II are exempt from publication due to the information included, under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
A G E N D A
PART I (Open to the Public)
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 31 October and 28 November 2016
3. Agreement of the Agenda between Parts I and II.
4. Matters of urgency/matters of report especially brought forward with the permission of the Chairman.
5. Declarations of Interest.
Tree Preservation Order
6. Tree Preservation Order - to consider confirming the District of Teignbridge (Fonthill and Commons Lane) TPO Order 2016
Private Hire/Hackney Carriage Vehicle Licences
An applicant's failure to attend the Committee may result in the application being heard in their absence.
7. Private Hire Vehicle Extension - to consider a request to renew and extend a Private Hire Vehicle Licence for a further 12 months
8. Hackney Carriage Vehicle Extension - to consider a request to renew and extend a Hackney Carriage Vehicle Licence for a further 12 months
Items which may be taken in the absence of the Public and Press on the grounds that Exempt Information may be disclosed.