When this content has been published
Published on 7 July 2016
15 July 2016
You are invited to a meeting of the Partnership Committee which will take place on Friday, 15 July 2016 in the Council Chamber, Forde House, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4XX at 10.30 a.m.
Democratic Services Manager
(1) The Members of the Devon Building Partnership Committee as named below:
Teignbridge District Council
Councillors Clemens and Smith
South Hams District Council
Councillors Bastone and Hicks
West Devon Borough Council
Councillors Kimber and Pearce
(2) Representatives of the Press - less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the Agenda.
Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council's website 5 working days prior to the meeting. If you would like to receive an email which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings, please email email@example.com
Local Government Act 1972 (Section 100 and Schedule 12A)
Reports in Part II of this agenda which contain exempt information are confidential
Public Access Statement
• If you need this agenda in another language, print size or colour, Braille, BSL, as an e-mail attachment, MP3 File or disk, please telephone 01626 215818 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council's website http://www.teignbridge.gov.uk/agendas 5 working days prior to the meeting. If you would like to receive an e-mail which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings, please e-mail email@example.com
• Reports in Part I of this agenda are for public information. Any reports in Part II are exempt from publication due to the information included, under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
A G E N D A
(Open to the Public)
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Election of Chairman and Vice Chairman of the Building Control Partnership
3. Agreement of the minutes of the meeting held on 22 March 2016
4. Agreement of the Agenda between Parts I and II.
5. Matters of urgency/matters of report especially brought forward with the permission of the Chairman.
6. Declarations of Interest.
7. AGM Report - to report on the business activity for the partnership for the 12 months ending 31 March 2016.
8. Operation Report - To monitor the performance, service delivery, development and action plans of the Partnership and to agree the Partnership's Business Plan.
Items which may be taken in the absence of the Public and Press on grounds that Exempt Information may be disclosed.
9. The Committee is recommended to approve the following resolution:
"That under Section 100(A)(4) of the Local Government Act 1972 the Press and public be excluded from the meeting for the following item(s) of business on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraph 3 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Act"
10. AGM Financial Report - To provide an update on the financial performance of the Devon Building Control Partnership
11. Quarterly Financial Report - To provide an update on the financial performance of the Devon Building Control Partnership
15 Business Plan - appendix to Item 8 above