When this content has been published
Published on 4 February 2015
12 February 2015
You are invited to a meeting of the Executive which will take place on Thursday, 12 February 2015 at 10.00 a.m. in the Council Chamber, Forde House, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4XX.
Democratic Services Manager
(1) The Members of the Executive (subject to confirmation of Executive Members by the Leader):
Cllr Jeremy Christophers (Leader) - Economy, Strategic Direction, PR & Media
Cllr Stuart Barker (Deputy Leader) - Assets & Resources
Cllr John Goodey - Housing & Planning
Cllr George Gribble - Communities, Recreation & Leisure
Cllr Kevin Lake - Environmental Services
Cllr Sylvia Russell - Health & Wellbeing
Cllr Mike Walters - Corporate Services
A link to the agenda on the Council's website is emailed FOR INFORMATION (less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the agenda), to:
(1) All other Members of the Council
(2) Representatives of the Press
(3) Requesting Town and Parish Councils
Public Access Statement
• There is an opportunity for Members of the public to ask questions at this meeting. Please submit your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 Noon on Tuesday, 10 February 2015 at the very latest.
• If you would like this information in another format, please telephone 01626 361101 or e-mail email@example.com
• Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council's website www.teignbridge.gov.uk/agendas 5 working days prior to the meeting. If you would like to receive an e-mail which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Reports in Parts I and III of this agenda are for public information. Any reports in Part II are exempt from publication due to the information included, under the provisions of the Local Government Act 1972.
A G E N D A
1. Apologies for absence
2. Minutes of the meeting held on the 6 January 2015 (previously circulated).
3. Agreement of the Agenda between Parts I and II
4. Matters of urgency/matters of report especially brought forward with the permission of the Chairman
5. Declarations of Interest
6. To note action taken under delegated powers as set out in Part III of the agenda.
7. Public Questions (if any)
8. Notice of Motion under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(l) (if any)
Referral from Overview & Scrutiny
9. Initial Financial Plan Proposals 2015/16 to 2017/18 - to consider Teignbridge's final budget proposals for the next three years and make recommendation to Council.
- Item 9 - Report Final Financial Plan Proposals
- Item 9 - App 1 Timetable
- Item 9 - App 2 Council Tax Base
- Item 9 - App 3 Council Tax Calculator
- Item 9 - App 4 Revenue Summary
- Item 9 - App 5 Revenue Budget Detail
- Item 9 - App 6 Fees and Charges
- Item 9 - App 7 Capital
10. Greater Devon / Greater Exeter - to receive a verbal update from the Leader and Chief Executive regarding the exploration of collaborative ways of working with Devon County Council, East Devon District Council, Exeter City Council and other stakeholders and partners.
11. Affordable Housing Policy - to consider the implications of new national policy regarding provision of affordable housing.
- Item 11 - Rep Affordable Housing 2015
- Item 11 - Appendix 1 Ministerial Statement to Parliament 28 November 2014
12. Executive Forward Plan - to note the Executive Forward Plan.
Items which may be taken in the absence of the Public and Press on the grounds that Exempt Information may be disclosed.
(FOR INFORMATION ONLY)
The following Portfolio Holder Decisions have been implemented since the last meeting of the Executive:
(a) Portfolio Holder for Economy, Strategic Direction, PR & Media - Council Tax Discretionary Discount Application.