When this content has been published
Published on 2 April 2015
14 April 2015
You are invited to a meeting of the Executive which will take place on Tuesday, 14 April 2015 in the Council Chamber, Forde House, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4XX at 10.00am.
Democratic Services Manager
(1) The Members of the Executive
Cllr Jeremy Christophers (Leader) - Economy, Strategic Direction, PR & Media
Cllr Stuart Barker (Deputy Leader) - Assets & Resources
Cllr John Goodey - Housing & Planning
Cllr George Gribble - Communities, Recreation & Leisure
Cllr Kevin Lake - Environmental Services
Cllr Sylvia Russell - Health & Wellbeing
Cllr Mike Walters - Corporate Services
A link to the agenda on the Council's website is emailed FOR INFORMATION (less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the agenda), to:
(1) All other Members of the Council
(2) Representatives of the Press
(3) Requesting Town and Parish Councils
If Councillors have any questions relating to predetermination or interests in items on this Agenda, please contact the Monitoring Officer in advance of the meeting
Public Access Statement
• There is an opportunity for Members of the public to ask questions at this meeting. Please submit your questions to email@example.com by 12 Noon on Friday, 10 April 2015 at the very latest.
• If you would like this information in another format, please telephone 01626 361101 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council's website 5 working days prior to the meeting. If you would like to receive an e-mail which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings, please email email@example.com
• Reports in Parts I and III of this agenda are for public information. Any reports in Part II are exempt from publication due to the information included, under the provisions of the Local Government Act 1972.
A G E N D A
1. Apologies for absence
2. Minutes of the meeting held on the 30 March 2015 (previously circulated).
3. Agreement of the Agenda between Parts I and II
4. Matters of urgency/matters of report especially brought forward with the permission of the Chairman
5. Declarations of Interest
6. To note action taken under delegated powers as set out in Part III of the agenda.
7. Public Questions (if any)
8. Notice of Motion under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(l) (if any)
Referral from Overview & Scrutiny
9. Housing Strategy 2015-2020 - to consider the referral from Overview & Scrutiny
- Item 9 Housing Strategy Report
- Item 9 Housing Strategy
- Item 9 Consultation Appendix 2
- Item 9 Business Impact Assessment Appendix 3
10. Victoria Park, Buckfastleigh - To consider and approve the proposal for the transfer of the assets and trusteeship of the Victoria Park Trust to the Friends of the Buckfastleigh Pool Limited (the Friends)
Part II (Private)
Items which may be taken in the absence of the Public and Press on the grounds that Exempt Information may be disclosed.
Part III (FOR INFORMATION ONLY)