When this content has been published
Published on 2 September 2014
2 September 2014
You are invited to a meeting of the Executive which will take place on Tuesday, 2 September 2014 at 10.00 a.m. in the Council Chamber, Forde House, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4XX.
Democratic Services Manager
(1) The Members of the Executive (subject to confirmation of Executive Members by the Leader):
Cllr Jeremy Christophers (Leader) - Economy, Strategic Direction, PR & Media
Cllr Stuart Barker (Deputy Leader) - Assets & Resources
Cllr John Goodey - Housing & Planning
Cllr George Gribble - Communities, Recreation & Leisure
Cllr Kevin Lake - Environmental Services
Cllr Sylvia Russell - Health & Wellbeing
Cllr Mike Walters - Corporate Services
A link to the agenda on the Council's website is emailed FOR INFORMATION (less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the agenda), to:
(1) All other Members of the Council
(2) Representatives of the Press
(3) Requesting Town and Parish Councils
Public Access Statement
• There is an opportunity for Members of the public to ask questions at this meeting. Please submit your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 Noon on Friday, 29 August 2014 at the very latest.
• If you would like this information in another format, please telephone 01626 361101 or e-mail email@example.com
• Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council's website www.teignbridge.gov.uk/agendas 5 working days prior to the meeting. If you would like to receive an e-mail which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Reports in Parts I and III of this agenda are for public information. Any reports in Part II are exempt from publication due to the information included, under the provisions of the Local Government Act 1972.
A G E N D A
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Minutes of the meeting held on the 22 July 2014 (previously circulated).
3. Agreement of the Agenda between Parts I and II
4. Matters of urgency/matters of report especially brought forward with the permission of the Chairman
5. Declarations of Interest
6. To note action taken under delegated powers as set out in Part III of the agenda.
7. Public Questions (if any)
8. Notice of Motion under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(l) (if any)
9. Updated Infrastructure Delivery Plan & Regulation 123 List.
10. Duty to Cooperate Protocol.
11. Electors Fund - to approve the 2014/15 scheme and consider application 29468.
12. Executive Forward Plan - to note the Executive Forward Plan.
13. The Executive is recommended to approve the following resolution:
"That under Section 100(A)(4) of the Local Government Act 1972 the Press and public be excluded from the meeting for the following item(s) of business on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraph 3 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Act".
14. Energy Contract with Devon County Council.
15. Supporting information for item 11.
Minutes of Meeting