When this content has been published
Published on 1 December 2014
9 December 2014
You are invited to a meeting of the Executive which will take place on Tuesday, 9 December 2014 at 10.00 a.m. in the Council Chamber, Forde House, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4XX.
Democratic Services Manager
(1) The Members of the Executive (subject to confirmation of Executive Members by the Leader):
Cllr Jeremy Christophers (Leader) - Economy, Strategic Direction, PR & Media
Cllr Stuart Barker (Deputy Leader) - Assets & Resources
Cllr John Goodey - Housing & Planning
Cllr George Gribble - Communities, Recreation & Leisure
Cllr Kevin Lake - Environmental Services
Cllr Sylvia Russell - Health & Wellbeing
Cllr Mike Walters - Corporate Services
A link to the agenda on the Council's website is emailed FOR INFORMATION (less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the agenda), to:
(1) All other Members of the Council
(2) Representatives of the Press
(3) Requesting Town and Parish Councils
If Councillors have any questions relating to predetermination or interests in items on this Agenda, please contact the Monitoring Officer in advance of the meeting.
Public Access Statement
• There is an opportunity for Members of the public to ask questions at this meeting. Please submit your questions to email@example.com by 12 Noon on Friday, 5 December 2014 at the very latest.
• If you would like this information in another format, please telephone 01626 361101 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council's website www.teignbridge.gov.uk/agendas 5 working days prior to the meeting. If you would like to receive an e-mail which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings, please email email@example.com
• Reports in Parts I and III of this agenda are for public information. Any reports in Part II are exempt from publication due to the information included, under the provisions of the Local Government Act 1972.
A G E N D A
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Minutes of the meeting held on the 4 November 2014
3. Agreement of the Agenda between Parts I and II
4. Matters of urgency/matters of report especially brought forward with the permission of the Chairman
5. Declarations of Interest
6. To note action taken under delegated powers as set out in Part III of the agenda.
7. Public Questions (if any)
8. Notice of Motion under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(l) (if any)
9. Council Tax Reduction Scheme - to recommend the Council Tax Reduction Scheme for next year
10. Budget Monitoring - including Revenue, Capital and Treasury Management - To identify the principal areas where there are likely to be departures from the approved 2014/15 budget and update members on progress with the capital programme
- Item 10 - Rep Budget Monitoring
- Item 10 - App 1 Budget Variations
- Item 10 - App 2 Capital Programme
- Item 10 - App 3.1 Treasury Management Lending List
- Item 10 - App 3.2 Treasury Management Mid Year Review
11. Allocation of New Homes Bonus Derived from Development in the National Park
12. Rural Development Programme for England; Local Action 2015-2020 - to seek agreement to confirm participation within, and an annual contribution to the delivery of, the South Devon Coastal - Local Action Group, and the Greater Dartmoor - Local Economic Action Fund for the period 2015-2020
13. Infrastructure Capital Programme - to consider infrastructure proposals for inclusion in the Council's capital programme
14. Executive Forward Plan - to note the Executive Forward Plan
Items which may be taken in the absence of the Public and Press on the grounds that Exempt Information may be disclosed.
15. The Executive is recommended to approve the following resolution:
"That under Section 100(A)(4) of the Local Government Act 1972 the Press and public be excluded from the meeting for the following item(s) of business on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraph 3 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Act".
16. Acquisition of Land - Newton Abbot
(FOR INFORMATION ONLY)
The following Portfolio Holder Decisions have been implemented since the last meeting of the Executive:
(a) Portfolio Holder for Assets & Resources - approval to enter into a new 20 year lease with Cornerstone Telecommunications Infrastructure Ltd to operate telephone mast at Sandy Lane, Dawlish;
(b) Portfolio Holder for Environmental Services - approval to set the fee for Community Protection Fixed Penalty Notice (FPN) at £100.
The following Contract Procedure Rules - Waivers have been implemented since the last meeting of the Executive:
· Carlton Project - appointment of contractor via single stage tender;
· Broadmeadow Playing Fields - contractor appointment.
Minutes of Meeting