When this content has been published
Published on 23 November 2015
01 December 2015
You are invited to a meeting of the Executive which will take place on Tuesday, 1 December 2015 at 10.00 a.m. in the Council Chamber, Forde House, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4XX.
Democratic Services Manager
(1) The Members of the Executive :
Cllr Jeremy Christophers (Leader) - Strategic Direction
Cllr George Gribble (Deputy Leader) - Recreation & Leisure
Cllr Stuart Barker - Corporate Resources
Cllr Humphrey Clemens - Planning & Housing
Cllr John Goodey - Community Neighbourhoods
Cllr Doug Hellier Laing - Economy, Skills & Tourism
Cllr Kevin Lake - Environment Services
Cllr Sylvia Russell - Health & Wellbeing
A link to the agenda on the Council's website is emailed FOR INFORMATION (less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the agenda), to:
(1) All other Members of the Council
(2) Representatives of the Press
(3) Requesting Town and Parish Councils
If Councillors have any questions relating to predetermination or interests in items on this Agenda, please contact the Monitoring Officer in advance of the meeting
Public Access Statement
• There is an opportunity for Members of the public to ask questions at this meeting. Please submit your questions to email@example.com by 12 Noon on the Friday preceding the meeting at the very latest.
• If you would like this information in another format, please telephone 01626 361101 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council's website 5 working days prior to the meeting. If you would like to receive an e-mail which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings, please email email@example.com
• Reports in Parts I and III of this agenda are for public information. Any reports in Part II are exempt from publication due to the information included, under the provisions of the Local Government Act 1972.
A G E N D A
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on the 3 November 2015 (previously circulated).
3. Agreement of the Agenda between Parts I and II.
4. Matters of urgency/matters of report especially brought forward with the permission of the Chairman.
5. Declarations of Interest.
6. To note action taken under delegated powers as set out in Part III of the agenda.
7. Public Questions (if any).
8. Notice of Motion under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(l) (if any).
To consider the Notice of Motion regards the new Garden Waste Charge as referred from Council on 28 September 2015
10. Council Tax Reduction Scheme - to provide an update on the current cost of the scheme and to recommend the adoption of it for the 2016-17 financial year
11. Budget monitoring - including revenue, capital and treasury management - quarterly review of budget variations and treasury management
12. Devolution - the Leader to provide an update as to the latest position regards Devolution.
13. Executive Forward Plan - to note the Executive Forward Plan
Part II (Private)
(FOR INFORMATION ONLY)