When this content has been published
Published on 8 June 2015
16 June 2015
You are invited to a meeting of the Executive which will take place on Tuesday, 16 June 2015 at 10.00 a.m. in the Council Chamber, Forde House, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4XX.
Democratic Services Manager
(1) The Members of the Executive :
Cllr Jeremy Christophers (Leader) - Strategic Direction
Cllr George Gribble (Deputy Leader) - Recreation & Leisure
Cllr Stuart Barker - Corporate Resources
Cllr Humphrey Clemens - Planning & Housing
Cllr John Goodey - Community Neighbourhoods
Cllr Doug Hellier Laing - Economy, Skills & Tourism
Cllr Kevin Lake - Environment Services
Cllr Sylvia Russell - Health & Wellbeing
A link to the agenda on the Council's website is emailed FOR INFORMATION (less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the agenda), to:
(1) All other Members of the Council
(2) Representatives of the Press
(3) Requesting Town and Parish Councils
If Councillors have any questions relating to predetermination or interests in items on this Agenda, please contact the Monitoring Officer in advance of the meeting
Public Access Statement
• There is an opportunity for Members of the public to ask questions at this meeting. Please submit your questions to email@example.com by 12 Noon on Thursday, 11 June 2015 at the very latest.
• If you would like this information in another format, please telephone 01626 361101 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council's website www.teignbridge.gov.uk/agendas 5 working days prior to the meeting. If you would like to receive an e-mail which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings, please email email@example.com
• Reports in Parts I and III of this agenda are for public information. Any reports in Part II are exempt from publication due to the information included, under the provisions of the Local Government Act 1972.
A G E N D A
1. Apologies for absence
2. Minutes of the meeting held on the 30 March 2015 (previously circulated).
3. Agreement of the Agenda between Parts I and II
4. Matters of urgency/matters of report especially brought forward with the permission of the Chairman
5. Declarations of Interest
6. To note action taken under delegated powers as set out in Part III of the agenda.
7. Public Questions (if any)
8. Notice of Motion under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(l) (if any)
9. Delivery of Cirl Bunting Compensation -to fulfil this Council's commitment to deliver cirl bunting habitat creation to compensate for cirl bunting breeding territories lost to development
10. Grounds Maintenance Contract Extension -to consider the extension of the current Grounds Maintenance Contract for Parks and Open Spaces 2010-15 and the inclusion of some works that have for the last 10 years been carried out by an in-house team
11. Mitigation of Impacts on Highest Tier of Wildlife Sites - Establishment of Joint Committee - to seek approval for the establishment of a Joint Committee with East Devon Devon District Council and Exeter City Council
- Item 11 - Rep Establishment of Joint Committee
- Item 11 - App 1 - Governance Arrangements
- Item 11 - App 2 - European sites and contribution zones
- Item 11 - App 3a - Exec Report of 22 July 2014
- Item 11 - App 3b - Extract of Exec Minutes 22 July 2014
- Item 11 - App 4 - Local Government Act 1972
12. Review of CIL Infrastructure List - to consider issues associated with the Community Infrastructure Levy policy documentation, including relationship with the "Joint Approach" to protection of Dawlish Warren and the Exe Estuary
- Item 12 - Rep CIL Policies Review
- Item 12 - App 1 CIL Policies Review
- Item 12 - App 2 CIL Policies Review
- Item 12 - App 3 CIL Policies Review
13. Executive Forward Plan - to note the Executive Forward Plan
Part II (Private)
Items which may be taken in the absence of the Public and Press on the grounds that Exempt Information may be disclosed.
14. Delivery of Cirl Bunting Compensation
(FOR INFORMATION ONLY)
· Contract Procedure Rules Waiver - Teignmouth Fish Quay Design and Build Project (Interserve) - £890,000.