When this content has been published
Published on 21 July 2015
21 July 2015
You are invited to a meeting of the Executive which will take place on Tuesday, 21 July 2015 at 10.00 a.m. in the Council Chamber, Forde House, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4XX.
Democratic Services Manager
(1) The Members of the Executive :
Cllr Jeremy Christophers (Leader) - Strategic Direction
Cllr George Gribble (Deputy Leader) - Recreation & Leisure
Cllr Stuart Barker - Corporate Resources
Cllr Humphrey Clemens - Planning & Housing
Cllr John Goodey - Community Neighbourhoods
Cllr Doug Hellier Laing - Economy, Skills & Tourism
Cllr Kevin Lake - Environment Services
Cllr Sylvia Russell - Health & Wellbeing
A link to the agenda on the Council's website is emailed FOR INFORMATION (less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the agenda), to:
(1) All other Members of the Council
(2) Representatives of the Press
(3) Requesting Town and Parish Councils
If Councillors have any questions relating to predetermination or interests in items on this Agenda, please contact the Monitoring Officer in advance of the meeting
Public Access Statement
• There is an opportunity for Members of the public to ask questions at this meeting. Please submit your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 Noon on Thursday, 16 July 2015 at the very latest.
• If you would like this information in another format, please telephone 01626 361101 or e-mail email@example.com
• Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council's website www.teignbridge.gov.uk/agendas 5 working days prior to the meeting. If you would like to receive an e-mail which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Reports in Parts I and III of this agenda are for public information. Any reports in Part II are exempt from publication due to the information included, under the provisions of the Local Government Act 1972.
A G E N D A
1.Apologies for absence.
2.Minutes of the meeting held on the 16 June 2015 (previously circulated).
3.Agreement of the Agenda between Parts I and II.
4. Matters of urgency/matters of report especially brought forward with the permission of the Chairman.
5.Declarations of Interest.
6. To note action taken under delegated powers as set out in Part III of the agenda.
7.Public Questions (if any).
8. Notice of Motion under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(l) (if any).
9. 2014 Draft Final Accounts & Treasury Management - to consider the draft 2014/15 financial results including updated capital programme and treasury management year end review
- Item 9 - Rep Draft 2014-15 Results
- Item 9 - Rep Draft 2014-15 Results App 1 Capital
- Item 9 - Rep Draft 2014-15 Results App 2 lending list
- Item 9 - Rep Draft 2014-15 Results App 3 year end review
10. Affordable Housing Supplementary Planning Guidance - to consider approving the Supplementary Planning Document for consultation purposes
11. Teignmouth Local Development Order -to consider a local development order for Brunswick Street, Teignmouth
12. Supplementary Planning Document - Affordable Housing & Self Build -to consider the draft Custom and Self Build Supplementary Planning Document
- Item 12 - Rep Supplementary Planning Document - Affordable Housing & Self Build
- Item 12 - App SEA Screening - Self build SPD
- Item 12 - App Custom and Self Build Housing
13. Executive Forward Plan - to note the Executive Forward Plan
14. Increasing the Supply of Affordable Housing in Teignbridge
Part II (Private)
15. The Executive is recommended to approve the following resolution:
"That under Section 100(A)(4) of the Local Government Act 1972 the Press and public be excluded from the meeting for the following item(s) of business on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraph 3 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Act".
16. Increasing the Supply of Affordable Housing in Teignbridge
(FOR INFORMATION ONLY)