When this content has been published
Published on 21 September 2015
29 September 2015
You are invited to a meeting of the Executive which will take place on Tuesday, 29 September 2015 at 10.00 a.m. in the Council Chamber, Forde House, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4XX.
Democratic Services Manager
(1) The Members of the Executive :
Cllr Jeremy Christophers (Leader) - Strategic Direction
Cllr George Gribble (Deputy Leader) - Recreation & Leisure
Cllr Stuart Barker - Corporate Resources
Cllr Humphrey Clemens - Planning & Housing
Cllr John Goodey - Community Neighbourhoods
Cllr Doug Hellier Laing - Economy, Skills & Tourism
Cllr Kevin Lake - Environment Services
Cllr Sylvia Russell - Health & Wellbeing
A link to the agenda on the Council's website is emailed FOR INFORMATION (less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the agenda), to:
(1) All other Members of the Council
(2) Representatives of the Press
(3) Requesting Town and Parish Councils
If Councillors have any questions relating to predetermination or interests in items on this Agenda, please contact the Monitoring Officer in advance of the meeting
Public Access Statement
• There is an opportunity for Members of the public to ask questions at this meeting. Please submit your questions to email@example.com by 12 Noon on Friday, 25 September 2015 at the very latest.
• If you would like this information in another format, please telephone 01626 361101 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council's website 5 working days prior to the meeting. If you would like to receive an e-mail which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings, please email email@example.com
• Reports in Parts I and III of this agenda are for public information. Any reports in Part II are exempt from publication due to the information included, under the provisions of the Local Government Act 1972.
A G E N D A
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on the 21 July 2015 (previously circulated).
3. Agreement of the Agenda between Parts I and II.
4. Matters of urgency/matters of report especially brought forward with the permission of the Chairman.
5. Declarations of Interest.
6. To note action taken under delegated powers as set out in Part III of the agenda.
7. Public Questions (if any).
8. Notice of Motion under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(l) (if any).
9. Budget Monitoring - General Fund & Capital, Treasury Management Lending List - to identify the principal areas where there are likely to be departures from the approved 2015/16 budget, update members on the progress with the capital programme and funding and update Members on the lending list for treasury management purposes
- Item 9 - Rep Budget Monitoring
- Item 9 - App 1 Revenue
- Item 9 - App 2 Capital V5
- Item 9 - App 3 Lending List
10. Teign Energy Communities (TEC) - to consider the request of Teign Energy Communities and determine whether or not to be involved in the proposals
11. Executive Forward Plan - to note the Executive Forward Plan
Part II (Private)
12. The Executive is recommended to approve the following resolution:
"That under Section 100(A)(4) of the Local Government Act 1972 the Press and public be excluded from the meeting for the following item(s) of business on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraph 3 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Act".
13. Extension of Services - Devon Building Control Partnership
14. Initial Financial Support for The Pavilions, Teignmouth - to provide initial financial support to the Trustees of the Pavilions, Teignmouth in setting up the management and operation of the new community facility
(FOR INFORMATION ONLY)