When this content has been published
Published on 30 November 2015
8 December 2015
You are invited to a meeting of the Executive which will take place on Tuesday, 8 December 2015 on the rising of the Overview & Scrutiny Committee or 11.15 a.m. whichever is the later in the Council Chamber, Forde House, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4XX.
Democratic Services Manager
(1) The Members of the Executive:
Cllr Jeremy Christophers (Leader) - Strategic Direction
Cllr George Gribble (Deputy Leader) - Recreation & Leisure
Cllr Stuart Barker - Corporate Resources
Cllr Humphrey Clemens - Planning & Housing
Cllr John Goodey - Community Neighbourhoods
Cllr Doug Hellier Laing - Economy, Skills & Tourism
Cllr Kevin Lake - Environment Services
Cllr Sylvia Russell - Health & Wellbeing
A link to the agenda on the Council's website is emailed FOR INFORMATION (less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the agenda), to:
(1) All other Members of the Council
(2) Representatives of the Press
(3) Requesting Town and Parish Councils
If Councillors have any questions relating to predetermination or interests in items on this Agenda, please contact the Monitoring Officer in advance of the meeting
Public Access Statement
• There is an opportunity for Members of the public to ask questions at this meeting. Please submit your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 Noon on the Friday preceding the meeting at the very latest.
• If you would like this information in another format, please telephone 01626 361101 or e-mail email@example.com
• Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council's website 5 working days prior to the meeting. If you would like to receive an e-mail which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Reports in Parts I and III of this agenda are for public information. Any reports in Part II are exempt from publication due to the information included, under the provisions of the Local Government Act 1972.
A G E N D A
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on the 1 December 2015 (previously circulated).
3. Agreement of the Agenda between Parts I and II.
4. Matters of urgency/matters of report especially brought forward with the permission of the Chairman.
5. Declarations of Interest.
6. To note action taken under delegated powers as set out in Part III of the agenda.
7. Public Questions (if any).
8. Notice of Motion under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(l) (if any).
9. Consideration of the Parking Review Group recommendations - to receive the recommendations of the Car Parking Review Group following consideration by the Overview & Scrutiny Committee prior to this meeting.
10. Habitats Joint Executive Committee - to obtain authority to establish the terms of reference and rules of procedure for the South East Devon Joint Habitats Mitigation Executive Committee (HMEC)
11. Executive Forward Plan - to note the Executive Forward Plan
Part II (Private)
(FOR INFORMATION ONLY)