When this content has been published
Published on 11 July 2016
19 July 2016
You are invited to a meeting of the Executive which will take place on Tuesday, 19 July 2016 at 10.00 a.m. in the Council Chamber, Forde House, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4XX.
Democratic Services Manager
(1) The Members of the Executive (subject to confirmation of Executive Members by the Leader):
Cllr Jeremy Christophers (Leader) - Strategic Direction
Cllr George Gribble (Deputy Leader) - Recreation & Leisure
Cllr Stuart Barker - Corporate Resources
Cllr Humphrey Clemens - Planning & Housing
Cllr John Goodey - Community Neighbourhoods
Cllr Doug Hellier Laing - Economy, Skills & Tourism
Cllr Kevin Lake - Environment Services
Cllr Sylvia Russell - Health & Wellbeing
A link to the agenda on the Council's website is emailed FOR INFORMATION (less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the agenda), to:
(1) All other Members of the Council
(2) Representatives of the Press
(3) Requesting Town and Parish Councils
If Councillors have any questions relating to predetermination or interests in items on this Agenda, please contact the Monitoring Officer in advance of the meeting
Public Access Statement
• There is an opportunity for Members of the public to ask questions at this meeting. Please submit your questions to email@example.com by 12 Noon on the Friday, before the meeting at the very latest.
• If you would like this information in another format, please telephone 01626 361101 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council's website 5 working days prior to the meeting. If you would like to receive an e-mail which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings, please email email@example.com
• Reports in Parts I and III of this agenda are for public information. Any reports in Part II are exempt from publication due to the information included, under the provisions of the Local Government Act 1972.
A G E N D A
1. Apologies for absence
2. Minutes of the meeting held on the 14 June 2016 (previously circulated).
3. Agreement of the Agenda between Parts I and II
4. Matters of urgency/matters of report especially brought forward with the permission of the Chairman
5. Declarations of Interest
6. To note action taken under delegated powers as set out in Part III of the agenda.
7. Public Questions (if any)
8. Notice of Motion under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(l) (if any)
To consider the Notice of Motion tabled at the Council meeting on 6 June 2016 regarding the use of pesticides.
9. Supplementary Planning Document - Self Build Housing - to consider and adopt the proposed Custom and Self Build Supplementary Planning Document (SPD)
- Item 9 - Custom and Self Build Rep
- Item 9 - Custom and Self Build Housing APP 1
- Item 9 - Custom and Self Build SPD 2016 APP 2
- Item 9 - Custom and Self Build SPD APP 3
10. Proposed Greater Exeter Strategic Plan - to consider proposals for a joint strategic plan to be prepared in partnership between East Devon District Council, Exeter City Council, Mid Devon District Council and Teignbridge District Council
11. Energy Services Company - To consider formation of an Energy Service Company, (ESCo) for the purpose of procuring a private sector partner and funding to deliver District Heating Networks in Exeter (city centre to Wonford) and at SW Exeter
12. 2015/16 Draft Final Accounts & Treasury Management - to report the 2015/16 draft final revenue results including draft closing reserves, to bring the 2015/16 draft final capital and updated on-going programme for Members approval and to report the draft financial results of the treasury management function for the year ended 31 March 2016
- Item 12 - Draft 2015-16 results
- Item 12 - Appendix 1 Capital
- Item 12 - Appendix 2 Lending List and Strategy
- Item 12 - Appendix 3 Year End Review 2015-16
13. Radio 1 Big Weekend - Outcomes - to consider the allocation of monies to meet the cost variances associated with transport planning
14. Executive Forward Plan - to note the Executive Forward Plan attached
Items which may be taken in the absence of the Public and Press on the grounds that Exempt Information may be disclosed.
15. The Committee is recommended to approve the following resolution:
That under Section 100(A)(4) of the Local Government Act 1972 the Press and public be excluded from the meeting for the following item(s) of business on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraphs 1 and 2 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Act".
16. Future Delivery of Devon Building Control Partnership
(FOR INFORMATION ONLY)
Minutes of Meeting