When this content has been published
Published on 28 November 2016
6 December 2016
You are invited to a meeting of the Executive which will take place on 6 December 2016 at 10.00 a.m. in the Council Chamber, Forde House, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4XX.
Democratic Services Manager
(1) The Members of the Executive (subject to confirmation of Executive Members by the Leader):
Cllr Jeremy Christophers (Leader) - Strategic Direction
Cllr George Gribble (Deputy Leader) - Recreation & Leisure
Cllr Stuart Barker - Corporate Resources
Cllr Humphrey Clemens - Planning & Housing
Cllr John Goodey - Community Neighbourhoods
Cllr Doug Hellier Laing - Economy, Skills & Tourism
Cllr Kevin Lake - Environment Services
Cllr Sylvia Russell - Health & Wellbeing
A link to the agenda on the Council's website is emailed FOR INFORMATION (less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the agenda), to:
(1) All other Members of the Council
(2) Representatives of the Press
(3) Requesting Town and Parish Councils
If Councillors have any questions relating to predetermination or interests in items on this Agenda, please contact the Monitoring Officer in advance of the meeting
Public Access Statement
• There is an opportunity for Members of the public to ask questions at this meeting. Please submit your questions to email@example.com by 12 Noon on the Friday, before the meeting at the very latest.
• If you would like this information in another format, please telephone 01626 361101 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council's website 5 working days prior to the meeting. If you would like to receive an e-mail which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings, please email email@example.com
• Reports in Parts I and III of this agenda are for public information. Any reports in Part II are exempt from publication due to the information included, under the provisions of the Local Government Act 1972.
A G E N D A
1.Apologies for absence
2.Minutes of the meeting held on the 1 November 2016 (previously circulated).
3.Agreement of the Agenda between Parts I and II
4. Matters of urgency/matters of report especially brought forward with the permission of the Chairman
5.Declarations of Interest
6. To note action taken under delegated powers as set out in Part III of the agenda.
7.Public Questions (if any)
8. Notice of Motion under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(l) (if any)
9. Council Tax Reduction Scheme - to provide an update on the current cost of the scheme and to recommend changes and the adoption of the amended scheme for the 2017-2018 financial year
10. Budget Monitoring - including revenue, capital and treasury management - quarterly review of budget variations and treasury management
- Item 10 - Rep Budget Monitoring
- Item 10 - Appendix 1 Revenue
- Item 10 - Appendix 2 Capital
- Item 10 - Appendix 3 Lending List and Strategy
- Item 10 - Appendix 4 Mid Year Review 2016-17
11. Greater Exeter Growth and Development Board - to receive a verbal update as to the progress of the Greater Exeter Growth and Development Board
12. Executive Forward Plan - to note the Executive Forward Plan
Items which may be taken in the absence of the Public and Press on the grounds that Exempt Information may be disclosed.
(FOR INFORMATION ONLY)
Portfolio Holder Decisions
20-16 - Portfolio Holder for Planning and Housing - amendment of procedure for publicity of planning applications so that planning applications following the streamlined procedure for non-contentious householder applications can be publicised solely by letters to neighbouring properties;
21-16 - Portfolio Holder for Planning and Housing - to resume a partnership contribution to the Exe Estuary Management Partnership and operational budget of the Teign Estuary and Coastal Partnership;
22-16 - PART II - Portfolio Holder for Economy, Skills & Tourism - disposal of land in Buckfastleigh.
Minutes of Meeting