When this content has been published
Published on 1 February 2017
9 February 2017
You are invited to a meeting of the Executive which will take place on Thursday, 9 February 2017 at 10.00 a.m. in the Council Chamber, Forde House, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4XX.
Democratic Services Manager
(1) The Members of the Executive (subject to confirmation of Executive Members by the Leader):
Cllr Jeremy Christophers (Leader) - Strategic Direction
Cllr George Gribble (Deputy Leader) - Recreation & Leisure
Cllr Stuart Barker - Corporate Resources
Cllr Humphrey Clemens - Planning & Housing
Cllr John Goodey - Community Neighbourhoods
Cllr Doug Hellier Laing - Economy, Skills & Tourism
Cllr Kevin Lake - Environment Services
Cllr Sylvia Russell - Health & Wellbeing
A link to the agenda on the Council's website is emailed FOR INFORMATION (less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the agenda), to:
(1) All other Members of the Council
(2) Representatives of the Press
(3) Requesting Town and Parish Councils
If Councillors have any questions relating to predetermination or interests in items on this Agenda, please contact the Monitoring Officer in advance of the meeting
Public Access Statement
• There is an opportunity for Members of the public to ask questions at this meeting. Please submit your questions to email@example.com by 12 Noon on the Tuesday, 7 February 2017 at the very latest.
• If you would like this information in another format, please telephone 01626 361101 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council's website www.teignbridge.gov.uk/agendas 5 working days prior to the meeting. If you would like to receive an e-mail which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings, please email email@example.com
• Reports in Parts I and III of this agenda are for public information. Any reports in Part II are exempt from publication due to the information included, under the provisions of the Local Government Act 1972.
A G E N D A
1. Apologies for absence
2. Minutes of the meeting held on the 3 January 2017 (previously circulated).
3. Agreement of the Agenda between Parts I and II
4. Matters of urgency/matters of report especially brought forward with the permission of the Chairman
5. Declarations of Interest
6. To note action taken under delegated powers as set out in Part III of the agenda.
7. Public Questions (if any)
8. Notice of Motion under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(l) (if any)
9. Final Financial Plan Proposals 2017/18 to 2019/20 - to consider the final financial plan proposals 2017/18 to 2019/20
- Budget Report
- Report app 1 budget timetable 24.1.17
- Report app 2 council tax base 26.1.17
- Report app 3 CT calculator using £5 increase 26.1.17
- Report app 4 revenue summary final 26.1.17
- Report app 5 revenue detail 26.1.17
- Report app 6 fees and charges 26.1.17
- Report app 7 capital 26.1.17
10. Exeter and Heart of Devon Shared Economic Strategy 2017-2020 - to consider endorsing the recommendations of the agenda report regards the Shared Economic Strategy 2017-20: A collaborative approach to growth and productivity covering Teignbridge, Exeter, East Devon and Mid Devon local authority areas
11. Enforcement Review Group - to update the Executive on the recommendations made by the Overview & Scrutiny Committee at its meeting held on 9 January 2017
12. Executive Forward Plan - to note the Executive Forward Plan
Items which may be taken in the absence of the Public and Press on the grounds that Exempt Information may be disclosed.
(FOR INFORMATION ONLY)
Minutes of Meeting