When this content has been published
Published on 22 September 2017
3 October 2017
Agenda pack, including reports.
You are invited to a meeting of the above Committee which will take place on Tuesday, 3rd October, 2017 in the Council Chamber, Forde House, Brunel Road, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4XX at 10.00 am
Democratic Services Manager
(1) The Members of the Executive:
Councillor Jeremy Christophers (Leader) Portfolio Holder for Strategic Direction
Councillor Humphrey Clemens (Deputy Leader) Portfolio Holder for Planning & Housing
Councillor Stuart Barker Portfolio Holder for Corporate Resources
Councillor John Goodey Portfolio Holder for Community Neighbourhoods
Councillor Phil Bullivant Portfolio Holder for Recreation & Leisure
Councillor Doug Hellier-Laing Portfolio Holder for Economy, Skills & Tourism
Councillor Kevin Lake Portfolio Holder for Environment Services
Councillor Sylvia Russell Portfolio Holder for Health & Well-being
A link to the agenda on the Council's website is emailed FOR INFORMATION (less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the agenda), to:
(1) All other Members of the Council
(2) Representatives of the Press
(3) Requesting Town and Parish Councils
If Councillors have any questions relating to predetermination or interests in items on this Agenda, please contact the Monitoring Officer in advance of the meeting
Public Access Statement
• There is an opportunity for members of the public to ask questions at this meeting. Please submit your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 Noon on the Friday before the meeting.
• If you would like this information in another format, please telephone 01626 361101 or e-mail email@example.com
• Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council’s website http://www.teignbridge.gov.uk/agendas 5 working days prior to the meeting. If you would like to receive an e-mail which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Reports in Parts I and III of this agenda are for public information. Any reports in Part II are exempt from publication due to the information included, under the provisions of the Local Government Act 1972.
A G E N D A
1. Apologies for absence
2. Minutes of previous meeting
To consider approving the minutes of the Executive meeting held on 5 September 2017.
3. Agreement of the Agenda between Parts I and II
4. Matters of urgency/matters of report brought forward with the permission of the Chairman
5. Declarations of Interest
6. To note action taken under delegated powers as set out in Part III of the agenda (if any)
7. Public Questions (if any)
8. Notice of Motion under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(l) (if any)
9. Budget Monitoring
To bring a number of budget updates to Members attention.
10. Revised Housing Enforcement Policy
To advise Members of changes to existing housing enforcement legislation and to consider approving changes to the enforcement policy.
11. Ide Neighbourhood Development Plan Objections
To consider approving the formal comments of objection from Teignbridge District Council in response to the Ide Neighbourhood Plan Pre-submission (Regulation 14) public consultation.
12. Executive Forward Plan
To review the Executive Forward Plan of decisions anticipated to be made over the next 12 months.
Items which may be taken in the absence of the Public and Press on the grounds that Exempt Information may be disclosed.
(For information only)
The following Portfolio Holder decisions have been made since the last meeting of the Executive:
• PH14/17 – Part II – Approval to amend the structure of Housing Options Finance posts.
• PH15/17 – Electors Fund – approval to contribute £10,399 to the 2017/18 Elector Fund.
• PH16/17 – Part II – agreement for use of funds from the Devon Building Control Partnership reserves to enable the employment of a Building Control apprentice.
• PH17/17 – River Teign Sea Scouts – approval of rent subsidy of 75% (£450 rent p.a.) of The Scout Hut, The Ness, Shaldon, TQ14 0HP.