When this content has been published
Published on 25 August 2017
5 September 2017
Telephone No: 01626 361101
Contact Officer: Neil Aggett
25 August 2017
You are invited to a meeting of the Executive which will take place on Tuesday, 4 September 2017 at 10.00 a.m. in the Council Chamber, Forde Offices, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4XX.
Democratic Services Manager
The Members of the Executive (subject to confirmation of Executive Members by the Leader):
Cllr Jeremy Christophers (Leader) – Strategic Direction
Cllr Humphrey Clemens (Deputy Leader) – Planning & Housing
Cllr Stuart Barker – Corporate Resources
Cllr Phil Bullivant – Recreation & Leisure
Cllr John Goodey – Community Neighbourhoods
Cllr Doug Hellier Laing – Economy, Skills & Tourism
Cllr Kevin Lake – Environment Services
Cllr Sylvia Russell – Health & Wellbeing
A link to the agenda on the Council’s website is emailed FOR INFORMATION (less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the agenda), to:
(1) All other Members of the Council
(2) Representatives of the Press
(3) Requesting Town and Parish Councils
If Councillors have any questions relating to predetermination or interests in items on this Agenda, please contact the Monitoring Officer in advance of the meeting
Public Access Statement
- There is an opportunity for Members of the public to ask questions at this meeting. Please submit your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 Noon on the Friday before the meeting.
- If you would like this information in another format, please telephone 01626 361101 or e-mail email@example.com
- Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council’s website www.teignbridge.gov.uk/agendas 5 working days prior to the meeting. If you would like to receive an e-mail which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reports in Parts I and III of this agenda are for public information. Any reports in Part II are exempt from publication due to the information included, under the provisions of the Local Government Act 1972.
Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the meeting held on the 18 July 2017 (previously circulated).
- Agreement of the Agenda between Parts I and II
- Matters of urgency/matters of report especially brought forward with the permission of the Chairman
- Declarations of Interest
- To note action taken under delegated powers as set out in Part III of the agenda (if any).
- Public Questions (if any)
- Notice of Motion under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(l) (if any)
- Re-tender of Insurance Services Contract - to consider the re-tender exercise of the insurance services contract which is now in its final year, by using the Crown Commercial Service framework
- Minutes of the Building Control Partnership Committee – to note the minutes of the Building Control Partnership Committee held on 21 July 2017
- Executive Forward Plan – to note the Executive Forward Plan
Part II (Private)
Items which may be taken in the absence of the Public and Press on the grounds that Exempt Information may be disclosed.
- The Committee is recommended to approve the following resolution:
That under Section 100(A)(4) of the Local Government Act 1972 the Press and public be excluded from the meeting for the following item(s) of business on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraphs 8 and 9 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Act”.
- Minutes of the Building Control Partnership Committee
- Land Purchase and Works - to agree the purchase of land in order to provide mitigation required to resolve impacts on surrounding land due to population increase
- Compulsory Purchase Order – to seek approval for the Council to bring back into use a substantial property which has been empty since 2002
Part III (Information only)