When this content has been published
Published on 22 December 2014
12 January 2015
Dear Sir / Madam
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a Meeting of the Council at which your attendance is requested, will be held in the COUNCIL CHAMBER, FORDE HOUSE, BRUNEL ROAD, NEWTON ABBOT, TQ12 4XX on MONDAY, 12 JANUARY 2015 at 2.15 P.M. to transact the business specified in the Agenda as set out.
If Councillors have any questions relating to predetermination or interests in items on this Agenda, please contact the Monitoring Officer in advance of the meeting.
To: The Chairman and Members of Teignbridge District Council.
A G E N D A
(Open to the Public)
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. To approve as a correct record and sign the minutes of the Council meeting held on 13 October 2014
3. Chairman's Announcements.
4. Declarations of Interest.
5. Public Questions Session under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(j) (if any) to be submitted no later than noon on Thursday, 8 January 2015.
6. Councillor Questions under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(k) to be submitted by Tuesday, 6 January 2015.
7. Notices of Motion under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(l) (if any) to be submitted by Monday, 22 December 2014.
Referrals from Executive
8. Council Tax Reduction Scheme - to consider the Executive recommendations made on 9 December 2014 to approve the Council Tax Reduction scheme
- item 8 - Council Tax Reduction Scheme
- item 8 - App A Exec Report Council Tax Reduction Scheme
- item 8 - App B Exec Minute 9-12-15
- item 8 - App C Teignbridge Vulnerability Statement
- item 8 - App D Business Impact Assessment
- item 8 - App E CTax Reduction Scheme
9. Council Tax Base 2015/16 - to consider the recommendation of the Executive held on 6 January 2015 to approve the Council Tax Base for 2015/16
- item 9 - Rep Council Tax Base
- item 9 - App Financial Plan Proposals V2
- item 9 - App 2 Council Tax Base
10. Polling Places Review - to give consideration to polling districts and polling places within Teignbridge following the 2014 review
Items which may be taken in the absence of the Public and Press on grounds that Exempt Information may be disclosed.
11. The Council is recommended to approve the following resolution:
"That under Section 100(A)(4) of the Local Government Act 1972 the Press and Public be excluded from the meeting for the following item(s) of business on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraphs 3 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Act".
Referral from Executive
12. Acquisition of Land - Newton Abbot (pages 54 to 62 attached).
13. The Chairman to move:
"That the Common Seal of the Council be affixed to any document or documents necessary to give effect to the resolutions passed by the Council at this meeting."
Minutes of Meeting