When this content has been published
Published on 3 October 2014
13 October 2014
Dear Sir / Madam
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a Meeting of the Council at which your attendance is requested, will be held in the COUNCIL CHAMBER, FORDE HOUSE, BRUNEL ROAD, NEWTON ABBOT, TQ12 4XX on MONDAY, 13 OCTOBER 2014 at 10.00 a.m. to transact the business specified in the Agenda as set out.
If Councillors have any questions relating to predetermination or interests in items on this Agenda, please contact the Monitoring Officer in advance of the meeting.
To: The Chairman and Members of Teignbridge District Council.
A G E N D A
(Open to the Public)
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. To approve as a correct record and sign the minutes of the Council meeting held on 29 September 2014
3. Chairman's Announcements.
4. Declarations of Interest.
5. Public Questions Session under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(j) (if any).
6. Councillor Questions under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(k).
7. Notices of Motion under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(l) (if any).
8. Policing in Teignbridge - attendance of the Police and Crime Commissioner Tony Hogg to discuss policing matters within Teignbridge including the retention of front desk services at Newton Abbot Police Station.
9. Strata -to consider amending the Constitution to set up a structure for the governance and scrutiny of Strata.
10. Committee Appointments Political Balance - to consider the allocation of Committee places in accordance with the Local Government (Committees and Political Groups) Regulations 1990.
11. The Chairman to move:
"That the Common Seal of the Council be affixed to any document or documents necessary to give effect to the resolutions passed by the Council at this meeting."
Minutes of Meeting