When this content has been published
Published on 13 November 2015
23 November 2015
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a Meeting of the Council at which your attendance is requested, will be held in the COUNCIL CHAMBER, FORDE HOUSE, BRUNEL ROAD, NEWTON ABBOT, TQ12 4XX on MONDAY, 23 NOVEMBER 2015 at 10.00 a.m. to transact the business specified in the Agenda as set out.
If Councillors have any questions relating to predetermination or interests in items on this Agenda, please contact the Monitoring Officer in advance of the meeting.
To: The Chairman and Members of Teignbridge District Council.
A G E N D A
(Open to the Public)
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. To approve as a correct record and sign the minutes of the Council meeting held on 28 September 2015
3. Chairman's Announcements.
4. Declarations of Interest.
5. Public Questions Session under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(j) (if any) to be submitted no later than Noon on Thursday, 19 November 2015.
6. Councillor Questions under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(k) (if any) to be submitted by Tuesday, 17 November 2015.
7. Notices of Motion under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(l) (if any) had to be submitted by Wednesday, 11 November 2015.
Referrals from Executive
8. Review of the Council's Statement of Licensing Policy - to consider the review of the Policy
9. Gambling Act 2005 - Review of Statement of Principles - to consider a review of the principles
- item 9 - Rep Gambling Act Principles
- item 9 - App Gambling Policy Amendments
- item 9 - App Gambling Act
10. The Chairman will announce:
"That the Common Seal of the Council be affixed to any document or documents necessary to give effect to the resolutions passed by the Council at this meeting."
Items which may be taken in the absence of the Public and Press on grounds that Exempt Information may be disclosed.
Minutes of Meeting