When this content has been published
Published on 15 January 2016
25 January 2016
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a Meeting of the Council at which your attendance is requested, will be held in the COUNCIL CHAMBER, FORDE HOUSE, BRUNEL ROAD, NEWTON ABBOT, TQ12 4XX on MONDAY, 25 JANUARY 2016 at 10.00 a.m. to transact the business specified in the Agenda as set out.
If Councillors have any questions relating to predetermination or interests in items on this Agenda, please contact the Monitoring Officer in advance of the meeting.
To: The Chairman and Members of Teignbridge District Council.
A G E N D A
(Open to the Public)
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. To approve as a correct record and sign the minutes of the Council meeting held on 8 December 2015
3. Chairman's Announcements.
4. Declarations of Interest.
5. Public Questions Session under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(j) (if any) to be submitted no later than Noon on Thursday, 21 January 2016.
6. Councillor Questions under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(k) (if any) to be submitted by Tuesday, 19 January 2016.
7. Notices of Motion under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(l) (if any) had to be submitted by Wednesday, 13 January 2016.
8. Peer Challenge - to receive cross-party support for the aims of the upcoming Peer Challenge Review
9. Devolution - to consider the Heart of the South West devolution proposal to Government (Leader to report).
10. Independent Remuneration Panel - to consider the final report of the Independent Remuneration Panel
Referrals from Executive
11. Council Tax Reduction Scheme - to consider the Executive recommendations made on 1 December 2015 to approve the Council Tax Reduction scheme
- item 11 Rep CTR Scheme
- item 11 App A CTRS Exec Report
- item 11 App B December 1 Exec Minutes
- item 11 App C CTR Scheme
- item 11 App D BIA Review
12. Council Tax Base - to consider the recommendation of the Executive held on 5 January 2016 to approve the Council Tax Base for 2016/17
- item 12 Rep Council Tax Base
- item 12 App A Council Tax Base
- item 12 App B Executive 5 January Minutes
13. Local Government Boundary Commission for England (LGBCE) - the Lead Commissioner for the LGBCE to provide a presentation to Members regarding the review of current electoral arrangements within Teignbridge Council area.
14. The Chairman will announce:
"That the Common Seal of the Council be affixed to any document or documents necessary to give effect to the resolutions passed by the Council at this meeting."
Items which may be taken in the absence of the Public and Press on grounds that Exempt Information may be disclosed.
Minutes of Meeting