When this content has been published
Published on 8 December 2015
8 December 2015
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a Meeting of the Council at which your attendance is requested, will be held in the COUNCIL CHAMBER, FORDE HOUSE, BRUNEL ROAD, NEWTON ABBOT, TQ12 4XX on TUESDAY, 8 DECEMBER 2015 at 10.00 a.m. to transact the business specified in the Agenda as set out.
If Councillors have any questions relating to predetermination or interests in items on this Agenda, please contact the Monitoring Officer in advance of the meeting.
To: The Chairman and Members of Teignbridge District Council.
A G E N D A
(Open to the Public)
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. To approve as a correct record and sign the minutes of the Council meeting held on 23 November 2015
3. Chairman's Announcements.
4. Declarations of Interest.
5. Public Questions Session under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(j) (if any) to be submitted no later than Noon on Friday, 4 December 2015.
6. Councillor Questions under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(k) (if any) to be submitted by Wednesday, 2 December 2015.
7. Notices of Motion under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(l) (if any) had to be submitted by 26 November 2015.
8. Devolution Update - to note the progress to date regards the Heart of the South West Devolution proposals
9. Newton Abbot Town Centre - to consider the development advice and delivery options to realise the ambitions of Newton Abbot Town Centre
Items which may be taken in the absence of the Public and Press on grounds that Exempt Information may be disclosed.
10. The Council is recommended to approve the following resolution:
"That under Section 100(A)(4) of the Local Government Act 1972 the Press and Public be excluded from the meeting for the following item(s) of business on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraphs 3 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Act".
11. Summer Event
12. Newton Abbot Town Centre
13. Planning Uniform Convergence
14. The Chairman will announce:
"That the Common Seal of the Council be affixed to any document or documents necessary to give effect to the resolutions passed by the Council at this meeting."
Minutes of Meeting