When this content has been published
Published on 18 July 2016
26 July 2016
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a Meeting of the Council at which your attendance is requested, will be held in the COUNCIL CHAMBER, FORDE HOUSE, BRUNEL ROAD, NEWTON ABBOT, TQ12 4XX on TUESDAY, 26 JULY 2016 at 2.00 p.m, to transact the business specified in the Agenda set out below.
If Councillors have any questions relating to predetermination or interests in items on this Agenda, please contact the Monitoring Officer in advance of the meeting.
To: The Chairman and Members of Teignbridge District Council.
A G E N D A
(Open to the Public)
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. To approve as a correct record and sign the minutes of the meeting held on 4 July 2016.
3. Chairman's Announcements.
4. Declarations of Interest.
5. Public Questions Session under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(j) (if any).
6. Councillor Questions under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(k) (if any).
7. Notices of Motion under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(l) (if any).
9. The Chairman will announce:
"That the Common Seal of the Council be affixed to any document or documents necessary to give effect to the resolutions passed by the Council at this meeting."
Minutes of meeting