When this content has been published
Published on 20 May 2016
6 June 2016
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a Meeting of the Council at which your attendance is requested, will be held in the COUNCIL CHAMBER, FORDE HOUSE, BRUNEL ROAD, NEWTON ABBOT, TQ12 4XX on MONDAY, 6 JUNE 2016 at 2.00 p.m. to transact the business specified in the Agenda as set out.
If Councillors have any questions relating to predetermination or interests in items on this Agenda, please contact the Monitoring Officer in advance of the meeting.
To: The Chairman and Members of Teignbridge District Council.
A G E N D A
(Open to the Public)
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. To approve as a correct record and sign the minutes of the Annual Council meeting
held on 9 May 2016.
3. Chairman's Announcements.
4. Declarations of Interest.
5. Public Questions Session under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(j) (if any).
6. Councillor Questions under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(k) (if any).
7. Notices of Motion under Council Procedure Rule 4.5(l).
The following NOM has been submitted by Councillor Hook and supported by Councillors Parker, Rollason, Dewhurst and Nutley.
The Council will as a matter of urgency, review all chemicals, pesticides and weed killers it currently uses and remove from use any known neonicitinoids and glyphosates, and indeed any other such chemical based products which are harmful to either man or animals.
8. Connecting Devon and Somerset Broadband Project.
9. The Chairman will announce:
"That the Common Seal of the Council be affixed to any document or documents necessary to give effect to the resolutions passed by the Council at this meeting."
Items which may be taken in the absence of the Public and Press on grounds that Exempt Information may be disclosed.
Minutes of Meeting