When this content has been published
Published on 29 May 2015
09 June 2014
You are invited to a meeting of the above Committee which will take place on MONDAY 9 JUNE 2014 at 10.00 a.m. in the Council Chamber, Forde House Offices, Brunel Road, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4XX.
Democratic Services Manager
Distribution: Councillors Hockin (Chairman), Bromell and Parker (for Lewis)
A G E N D A
PART I (Open to the Public)
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Confirmation of minutes of the meeting held on 29 April 2014.
3. Agreement of the Agenda between Parts I and II.
4. Matters of urgency/matters of report especially brought forward with the permission of the Chairman.
5. Declarations of Interest.
6. Application to vary the Premise Licence for New Quay Inn, New Quay Street Teignmouth.
PART II (Private)
Items which may be taken in the absence of the Public and Press on the grounds that Exempt Information may be disclosed.
Minutes of the Meeting
A link to the agenda on the Council's website is emailed FOR INFORMATION (less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the agenda), to:
(1) All other Members of the Council
(2) Representatives of the Press
(3) Requesting Town and Parish Councils
If Councillors have any questions relating to predetermination or interests in items on this Agenda, please contact the Monitoring Officer in advance of the meeting
Local Government Act 1972 (Section 100 and Schedule 12A) - Reports in Part II of this agenda which contain exempt information are confidential.
Public Access Statement
• If you would like this information in another format, please contact us.
• Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council’s website 5 working days prior to the meeting. Please contact us if you would like to receive an e-mail which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings.
• Reports in Parts I and III of this agenda are for public information. Any reports in Part II are exempt from publication due to the information included, under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.