When this content has been published
Published on 19 November 2015
27 November 2015
You are invited to a meeting of the above Committee which will take place on FRIDAY 27 November 2015 at 10.00 a.m. in the Council Chamber, Forde House Offices, Brunel Road, Newton Abbot.
Democratic Services Manager
Councillors Bladon, Bromell and Nutley (for Hockin)
A link to the agenda on the Council's website is emailed FOR INFORMATION (less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the agenda), to:
(1) All other Members of the Council
(2) Representatives of the Press
(3) Requesting Town and Parish Councils
If Councillors have any questions relating to predetermination or interests in items on this Agenda, please contact the Monitoring Officer in advance of the meeting
Public Access Statement
• If you would like this information in another format, please contact us.
• Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council's website 5 working days prior to the meeting. Please contact us if you would like to receive an e-mail which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings.
• Reports in Parts I and III of this agenda are for public information. Any reports in Part II are exempt from publication due to the information included, under the provisions of the Local Government Act 1972.
A G E N D A
PART I (Open to the Public)
1. Election of Chairman.
2. Apologies for Absence.
3. Confirmation of the minutes for the meeting held on 24 November 2014.
4. Agreement of the Agenda between Parts I and II.
5. Matters of urgency/matters of report especially brought forward with the permission of the Chairman.
6. Declarations of Interest.
7. Application for New Premises Licence for Geralds Supermarket, The Buntings, 6-8 Clover Drive, Dawlish.
- Geralds Supermarket, Dawlish Report
- App A. location plan
- App B. floor plan
- App C. Representation - photos
- App C. Representation
- App D. National Guidance
- App E. Policy
Items which may be taken in the absence of the Public and Press on the grounds that Exempt Information may be disclosed.
Minutes of Meeting