When this content has been published
Published on 25 May 2016
25 May 2016
You are invited to a meeting of the above Committee which will take place on 25 May, 2016 at 10.15 a.m. in the Council Chamber, Forde House Offices, Brunel Road, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4XX.
Democratic Services Manager
Councillors Dennis (Chairman), Prowse and Rollason (for Fusco)
A link to the agenda on the Council's website is emailed FOR INFORMATION (less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the agenda), to:
(1) All other Members of the Council
(2) Representatives of the Press
(3) Requesting Town and Parish Councils
If Councillors have any questions relating to predetermination or interests in items on this Agenda, please contact the Monitoring Officer in advance of the meeting
Local Government Act 1972 (Section 100 and Schedule 12A) - Reports in Part II of this agenda which contain exempt information are confidential.
Public Access Statement
• If you would like this information in another format, please contact us.
• Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council's website 5 working days prior to the meeting. If you would like to receive an e-mail which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings, please contact us.
• Reports in Parts I and III of this agenda are for public information. Any reports in Part II are exempt from publication due to the information included, under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
A G E N D A
PART I (Open to the Public)
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Confirmation of minutes of the meeting held on 29 January 2016.
3. Agreement of the Agenda between Parts I and II.
4. Matters of urgency/matters of report especially brought forward with the permission of the Chairman.
5. Declarations of Interest.
6. Application for a Premises Licence - Great Fulfords Field, Dunsford for Wonderfields festivals Limited.
- LAS2 Report 25 May 2016 Dunsford
- Appendix A - Local Plan
- Appendix B - Wonder Fields Map 2016 2
- Appendix C - Representation
- Appendix D - National Guidance
- Appendix E - Licensing Policy Guidance
Items which may be taken in the absence of the Public and Press on the grounds that Exempt Information may be disclosed.