When this content has been published
Published on 1 September 2016
9 September 2016
You are invited to a meeting of the above Committee which will take place on 9 September, 2016 at 9.30 a.m. in the Dining Room, Old Forde House, Brunel Road, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4XX.
Democratic Services Manager
Distribution: Councillors Hockin (Chairman), Bromell and Nutley
A link to the agenda on the Council's website is emailed FOR INFORMATION (less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the agenda), to:
(1) All other Members of the Council
(2) Representatives of the Press
(3) Requesting Town and Parish Councils
If Councillors have any questions relating to predetermination or interests in items on this Agenda, please contact the Monitoring Officer in advance of the meeting
Local Government Act 1972 (Section 100 and Schedule 12A) - Reports in Part II of this agenda which contain exempt information are confidential.
Public Access Statement
• If you would like this information in another format, please telephone 01626 361101 or e-mail email@example.com
• Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council's website www.teignbridge.gov.uk/agendas 5 working days prior to the meeting. If you would like to receive an e-mail which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Reports in Parts I and III of this agenda are for public information. Any reports in Part II are exempt from publication due to the information included, under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
A G E N D A
PART I (Open to the Public)
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Confirmation of minutes of the meeting held on 27 November 2015
3. Agreement of the Agenda between Parts I and II.
4. Matters of urgency/matters of report especially brought forward with the permission of the Chairman.
5. Declarations of Interest.
6. Application for a Premises Licence - Dartmoor Whisky Distillery Ltd, The Old Town Hall, Town Hall Place, Bovey Tracey. (Attached).
- Report - Application for a New Premises Licence
- Appendix A
- Appendix B
- Appendix C
- Appendix D
- Appendix E
Items which may be taken in the absence of the Public and Press on the grounds that Exempt Information may be disclosed.