When this content has been published
Published on 2 June 2017
12 June 2017
Agenda, Reports and Minutes of the Licensing Sub Committee held on 12 June, 2017,
10 am in the Council Chamber, Brunel Road, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4XX
Councillors Dennis (for Price), Nutley (for Fusco) and Prowse
A G E N D A
PART I (Open to the Public)
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Election of Chairman.
3. Confirmation of minutes of the meeting held on 8 May 2017.
4. Agreement of the Agenda between Parts I and II.
5. Matters of urgency/matters of report especially brought forward with the permission of the Chairman.
6. Declarations of Interest.
7. Application for a Premises Licence, BBQ and Kabab House, 135 Bitton Park Road, Teignmouth.
Items which may be taken in the absence of the Public and Press on the grounds that Exempt Information may be disclosed.
• A link to the agenda on the Council's website is emailed FOR INFORMATION (less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the agenda), to:
(1) All other Members of the Council
(2) Representatives of the Press
(3) Requesting Town and Parish Councils
• If Councillors have any questions relating to predetermination or interests in items on this Agenda, please contact the Monitoring Officer in advance of the meeting
• Local Government Act 1972 (Section 100 and Schedule 12A) - Reports in Part II of this agenda which contain exempt information are confidential.
• Public Access Statement
Please contact us if you would like this information in another format. Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council's website 5 working days prior to the meeting. Please email us is you would like to receive an email which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings. Reports in Part 1 of this agenda are for public information. Any reports in Part 11 are exempt from publication due to the information included, under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.