When this content has been published
Published on 4 August 2017
14 August 2017
LICENSING ACT 2003 SUB COMMITTEE 2
You are invited to a meeting of the above Committee which will take place on Monday,
14 August, 2017 at 10.00 a.m. in the Long Room, Old Forde House, Brunel Road, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4XX.
Democratic Services Manager
Councillors Price (Chairman), Prowse and Rollason (for Fusco)
A link to the agenda on the Council's website is emailed FOR INFORMATION (less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the agenda), to:
(1) All other Members of the Council
(2) Representatives of the Press
(3) Requesting Town and Parish Councils
If Councillors have any questions relating to predetermination or interests in items on this Agenda, please contact the Monitoring Officer in advance of the meeting
Local Government Act 1972 (Section 100 and Schedule 12A) - Reports in Part II of this agenda which contain exempt information are confidential.
Public Access Statement
• If you would like this information in another format, please contact us.
• Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council’s website 5 working days prior to the meeting. If you would like to receive an e-mail which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings, please contact us.
• Reports in Parts I and III of this agenda are for public information. Any reports in Part II are exempt from publication due to the information included, under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
A G E N D A
(Open to the Public)
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Election of Chairman.
3. Confirmation of minutes of the meeting held on 12 June 2017.
4. Agreement of the Agenda between Parts I and II.
5. Matters of urgency/matters of report especially brought forward with the permission of the Chairman.
6. Declarations of Interest.
Items which may be taken in the absence of the Public and Press on the grounds that Exempt Information may be disclosed.
8. The Committee is recommended to approve the following resolution:
That under Section 100(A)(4) of the Local Government Act 1972 the Press and public be excluded from the meeting for the following item(s) of business on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraphs 8 and 9 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Act”.