When this content has been published
Published on 16 May 2017
24 May 2017
Agenda and reports for the Meeting of the Licensing Sub Committee held on 24 May, 2017.
You are invited to a meeting of the above Committee which will take place on
24 May 2017 at 10 am in the Council Chamber, Brunel Road, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4XX.
Democratic Services Manager
Councillors Bromell, Nutley and Rollason (for Hockin)
A G E N D A
PART I (Open to the Public)
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Election of Chairman.
3. Confirmation of minutes of the meeting held on 28 March, 2017.
4. Agreement of the Agenda between Parts I and II.
5. Matters of urgency/matters of report especially brought forward with the permission of the Chairman.
6. Declarations of Interest.
7. Application for a Premises Licence, Warren Farm, Warren Road, Dawlish.
(known as Snooky Fest).
Items which may be taken in the absence of the Public and Press on the grounds that Exempt Information may be disclosed.
Minutes of meeting - 24 May 2017
• A link to the agenda on the Council's website is emailed FOR INFORMATION (less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the agenda), to:
(1) All other Members of the Council
(2) Representatives of the Press
(3) Requesting Town and Parish Councils
• If Councillors have any questions relating to predetermination or interests in items on this Agenda, please contact the Monitoring Officer in advance of the meeting
• Local Government Act 1972 (Section 100 and Schedule 12A) - Reports in Part II of this agenda which contain exempt information are confidential.
• Public Access Statement
Please contact us if you would like this information in another format. Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council’s website 5 working days prior to the meeting. Please email us if you would like to receive an e-mail which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings. Reports in Part I of this agenda are for public information. Any reports in Part II are exempt from publication due to the information included, under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.