When this content has been published
Published on 23 January 2017
09 January 2017
You are invited to a meeting of the above Committee which will take place on MONDAY, 9 January 2017 in the Council Chamber, Forde House, Newton Abbot on at 10.00 a.m.
Democratic Services Manager
A G E N D A
(Open to the Public)
Executive Members may observe proceedings
Executive Members may be invited to speak by the Chairman of the Committee
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Public questions (if any).
3. Minutes of meeting of the Committee held on 21 November 2016.
4. Agreement of the agenda between Parts I and II.
5. Declarations of interest.
6. Matters of urgency or report especially brought forward with the permission of the Chairman.
7. Call-in - to consider any call-ins.
8. Initial Financial Plan Proposals 2017/18 to 2019/20 - to consider the Executive's initial budget proposals.
Please visit Executive 3 January 2017 and view item 9
9. Waste & Recycling Update.
- Item 9 - Waste and Recycling update
10. Planning Enforcement Review Group - interim report.
- Item 10 - Update Report Planning Enforcement
11. Executive Forward Plan - to note the contents of Forward Plan and to raise any items for inclusion on the Committee's Work Programme.
- Item 11 - Executive Forward Plan
12. Work Programme - to identify any areas of work for future meetings of the Committee.
13. Minutes of the last meeting of the Strata Joint Scrutiny Committee, agendas, reports and minutes are available here: http://committees.exeter.gov.uk/ieListMeetings.aspx?CId=606&Year=0
14. South East Devon Habitat Regulations Executive, agendas, reports and minutes are available here:
The Members of the Overview & Scrutiny Committee as named below:
Councillors: Haines (Chairman), Bullivant (Vice Chairman), Brodie, Clarance, Colclough, Connett, Cox, Dennis, Dewhirst, Eden, Ford, Fusco, Golder, Grainger, Hocking, Hook, Jeffery, Kerswell, Matthews, Mayne, Nutley, Orme, Parker, Price, Prowse, Smith, Thorne, Walters and Winsor (1 vacancy).
A link to the agenda on the Council's website is emailed FOR INFORMATION (less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the agenda), to:
(1) All other Members of the Council
(2) Representatives of the Press
(3) Requesting Town and Parish Councils
If Councillors have any questions relating to predetermination or interests in items on this Agenda, please contact the Monitoring Officer in advance of the meeting
Local Government Act 1972 (Section 100 and Schedule 12A) - Reports in Part II of this agenda which contain exempt information are confidential.
Public Access Statement
• There is an opportunity for members of the public to ask questions at this meeting. Please submit your questions by email before 12 Noon on the Thursday before the meeting.
• Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council's website 5 working days prior to the meeting. If you would like to receive an e-mail which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings, please contact us.
• Reports in Part I of this agenda are for public information. Any reports in Part II are exempt from publication due to the information included, under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.