When this content has been published
Published on 7 July 2014
07th July 2014
You are invited to a meeting of the above Committee which will take place on MONDAY, 7 July 2014 in the Council Chamber, Forde House, Newton Abbot at 10.00am.
Democratic Services Manager
The Members of the Overview & Scrutiny Committee as named below:
Councillors: Haines (Chairman), Prowse (Vice Chairman), Austen, Ballinger, Brodie, Bunday, Clarance, Clemens, Colclough, Connett, Corney-Walker, Cox, Dennis, Evans, Fry, Fusco, Hockin, Hook, Kerswell, Lambert, Lewis, Matthews, Parker, Petherick, Price, Purser, Smith, Vogel and Williams (+ 1 Conservative vacancy).
A G E N D A
(Open to the Public)
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Public questions (if any).
3. Minutes of meeting of the Committee held on 6 May 2014 (previously circulated).
4. Agreement of the agenda between Parts I and II.
5. Declarations of interest.
6. Matters of urgency or report especially brought forward with the permission of the Chairman.
7. Call-in - to consider any call-ins.
8. STRATA - Future delivery of Council ICT Services - to form a view on proposals to implement a shared ICT service between Exeter, Teignbridge and East Devon Councils and create a stand-alone limited company (called Strata Service Solutions Ltd) which is wholly owned and controlled equally by the three councils to deliver the ICT shared service.
9. Quarter 4 Council Plan Performance Report 2013-14. This report provides an overview of performance and financial information
10. Council Plan Performance Indicator 2014-15 target review. The report provides detail of all targets and rational for proposed changes
11. Community Safety Partnership. To scrutinise the work being undertaken by the Community Safety Partnership
12. Energy Company Obligation & Green Deal - an update from the Housing Department
13. Development of a new Housing Strategy. The report asks for comments on issues or actions to be explored within the new Strategy
14. Rogue Landlords Campaign. The report provides detail of the actions being taken in dealing with landlords who do not comply with the Housing Act 2004
15. Executive Forward Plan - to note the contents of Forward Plan and to raise any items for inclusion on the Committee's Work Programme
16. Work Programme - to identify areas of work for future meetings of the Committee and to approve the terms of reference for the Write-Off Review Group
Items which may be taken in the absence of the Public and Press on the grounds that Exempt Information may be disclosed.
17. The Committee is recommended to approve the following resolution:
"That under Section 100(A)(4) of the Local Government Act 1972 the Press and public be excluded from the meeting for the following business on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraph 3 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Act".
18. Exempt documentation concerning the STRATA business case discussed under item 8.
Minutes of Meeting